Is Brian still around?

/ Is Brian still around? #171  
I called the store rep yesterday and a few minutes later the mobile service guy called me (not sure of the official title). He came this morning at 7am and hooked the tractor up to his laptop. Said it was a manifold pressure sensor. He trailered it back to Williston to fix that and to take a look at the loader. Very courteous and professional young man. Extremely polite.

I will say this. They are trying. This is a fairly new endeavor for them and I expect some growing pains. What they haven’t done is drop the ball or disappoint me, yet. Tracey, the store rep, has been exceptionally responsive. Not once has she pushed me aside, given me excuses or failed to follow up with me. That isn’t something you see nowadays. They are trying to get the loader issue fixed. As long as the tractor is operational and under warranty, I will give them as long as they need.

So given that this title was addressing the fact that Brian disappeared just like the other guy, at least the folks at the store and service center level aren’t giving us fluff. At least not here in Gainesville.

Here’s keeping my fingers crossed.

I'm with you all the way. Hope everything works out. As others have stated in this thread, if you can't get service, no one can. They are in your backyard!!!

Thanks for the update!!!

/ Is Brian still around? #172  
I called the store rep yesterday and a few minutes later the mobile service guy called me (not sure of the official title). He came this morning at 7am and hooked the tractor up to his laptop. Said it was a manifold pressure sensor. He trailered it back to Williston to fix that and to take a look at the loader. Very courteous and professional young man. Extremely polite.

I will say this. They are trying. This is a fairly new endeavor for them and I expect some growing pains. What they haven’t done is drop the ball or disappoint me, yet. Tracey, the store rep, has been exceptionally responsive. Not once has she pushed me aside, given me excuses or failed to follow up with me. That isn’t something you see nowadays. They are trying to get the loader issue fixed. As long as the tractor is operational and under warranty, I will give them as long as they need.

So given that this title was addressing the fact that Brian disappeared just like the other guy, at least the folks at the store and service center level aren’t giving us fluff. At least not here in Gainesville.

Here’s keeping my fingers crossed.

Probably the only fix to the loader issue is a new loader. How far off is it from level?

/ Is Brian still around? #173  
Probably the only fix to the loader issue is a new loader. How far off is it from level?

I really think the issue is going to turn out to be that something shifted somewhere and became unaligned. Mounting, etc.

The reason I say this is because I have the same uneven issue with my RK24, and have for months.
But I know for a fact that it was level for at least the first month of using it.
That tells me that either a.) something shifted or b.) I bent/tweaked something (and I really doubt I did that)

Granted, Gunny's unlevel loader might be a completely different issue, but my suspicion is something flexed/bent/shifted/moved/seated just enough that it's not level anymore.

Full Disclosure: I'd like to get mine level again at some point, but it's not a huge issue for me right now, and I'm kind of waiting to see what's determined with Gunny's. :)

/ Is Brian still around? #174  

I will say this. They are trying. This is a fairly new endeavor for them and I expect some growing pains. What they haven稚 done is drop the ball or disappoint me, yet. Tracey, the store rep, has been exceptionally responsive. Not once has she pushed me aside, given me excuses or failed to follow up with me. That isn稚 something you see nowadays. They are trying to get the loader issue fixed. As long as the tractor is operational and under warranty, I will give them as long as they need.

So given that this title was addressing the fact that Brian disappeared just like the other guy, at least the folks at the store and service center level aren稚 giving us fluff. At least not here in Gainesville.

Here痴 keeping my fingers crossed.

You are a lot more mellow about this than I think I might be.
I applaud you for your patience.

/ Is Brian still around? #175  
All of us non RK owners who haven't seen how crooked Gunny's loader is should boycott RK until they stop selling stuff that's unusable.

(tone of the thread :D ..)

/ Is Brian still around?
Hah. God teaches patience through tribulation.

I answered what was done to get the FEL level in another thread under RK tractors.

Life is way too temporary for us to worry about grey market tractors, unlevel buckets and everything else we complain about every day.

But what I will say is that I will call it like I see it. If it’s great service I will applaud it. If it’s a VP of Operations offering to assist with something and then disappearing I will call them out as well.

Just remember, we are all remembered for how we handled something - not for what was handled.

/ Is Brian still around? #177  
Sorry, that was someone else. Lol

That would be me. I got confused with what seemed like was no help with the loader un level issue other than an eager sales woman, but you still mis understand my point that if you buy a new machine and have no back up or service, that your in the same boat as a guy with a "grey: market machine, that's all and apparently not the case as shown in a few subsequent posts since I upset you with the grey market comment. I am very happy for everyone involved, the mobile service/repair is a plus in my opinion especially for those not equipped to haul their machine to the dealer.

/ Is Brian still around? #178  
Threads like this always make me feel like such a 99%'er. :confused3:

/ Is Brian still around? #179  
I’d like to know how they leveled the loader.