Is Brian still around?

/ Is Brian still around? #151  
Fried I've never read any of this thread before tonight, (I also thought Brian was a possibly ill member) and I really don't have a dog in this (RK) fight and have never been to one.
But after reading all this, I started to think that these sound (sadly) like what's called "Grey market" machines, only brand new but the same you're on your own results for an owner, at least so far. I sure hope everything works out for all. The praise for the RK stores in this thread makes me wish I had one closer than VA, a good 600+ miles south.
Fingers are crossed for all involved that everything will get worked out for all involved.

These are nothing like a grey market tractor. According to the two reps that were on TBN, RK provides parts and service.

/ Is Brian still around? #152  
The RK Tractors website provides easy access to operator manuals for all RK tractors, loaders, backhoes, etc. They also provide parts manuals for all their models. I wish all manufacturers did that. The other nice thing is how they provide pricing on their website too. That makes shopping much more convenient. I don't have an RK tractor nor intend to buy a new tractor soon, but I do like the way RK markets these tractors.

/ Is Brian still around? #153  
These are nothing like a grey market tractor. According to the two reps that were on TBN, RK provides parts and service.
I hope that is true, most will have a little better idea about the service part of the equation when Gunny 0628 updates the thread and we see if anyone from RK has addressed his issue.

/ Is Brian still around? #154  
I looked at grey market tractors years ago. They are imported used tractors. You might or might not find parts. You buy them as is condition, no warranty. I decided not to chance it.

/ Is Brian still around? #155  
I like RK stores.
Morganton store has free popcorn.

/ Is Brian still around? #156  
Ours has free popcorn.

Sometimes they have peanut days. You get a free bag of peanuts, walk around the store eating them and dropping the shells on the floor.

Sometimes they have bean soup day. You get a bowl of bean soup and donate whatever you feel like donating to the charity they're supporting that day.

Hot dog day, too.

/ Is Brian still around? #157  
Ours has free popcorn.

Sometimes they have peanut days. You get a free bag of peanuts, walk around the store eating them and dropping the shells on the floor.

Sometimes they have bean soup day. You get a bowl of bean soup and donate whatever you feel like donating to the charity they're supporting that day.

Hot dog day, too.

Ours has both free popcorn, and a bin of little bone shaped candies that taste like dog food.

/ Is Brian still around? #158  
these sound (sadly) like what's called "Grey market" machines, only brand new but the same you're on your own results for an owner, at least so far.

Buckeye, Did you skip this part?
I know what grey market tractors are, just seems that these guys are getting the same, or nearly the same support after its in your barn. :thumbdown:

/ Is Brian still around?
I was contacted by the RK Tractor Guy via a private message on here about starting a service ticket to address the uneven/unlevel FEL. I replied to the PM but no response.

I deal with the rep from the store that I’ve had an extremely positive experience with since my purchase. She has taken care of me every step of the way. I am waiting until after the holidays to deal with the service.

/ Is Brian still around? #160  
Buckeye, Did you skip this part?
I know what grey market tractors are, just seems that these guys are getting the same, or nearly the same support after its in your barn.

No, did you skip the part from RK that describes their service that they have? I believe they said every store that sells tractors is set up to service them.

Last edited: