Is Brian still around?

/ Is Brian still around? #162  
No, did you skip the part from RK that describes their service that they have? I believe they said every store that sells tractors is set up to service them.

"they said every store is set up to service them"

Yup...they sure did.
The issue in question is: Are they actually doing what.... "they said"?

/ Is Brian still around? #163  

Yup...they sure did.

Have you not been able to get RK to service yours?

/ Is Brian still around? #164  

Yup...they sure did.

Here's a quote from Gunny in his thread about a regen or error code issue.
"I texted the rep at the store and less than 10 minutes later the mobile repair guy called me. Had me check a couple of things - none fixed the issue. He痴 coming out tomorrow at 7:30am. At least the service is really good up to this point. "

/ Is Brian still around? #165  

"Have you not been able to get RK to service yours"

Yup....you are absolutely correct!
I have.... "not been able to get RK to service"..... anything for me, but then,..... as you are very likely aware,....... I have not requested RK to service anything either.

The real question here is......
Gunny has been waiting how many months for RK to identify the cause of, and fix, his RK55 loader tilt issue?

Last edited:
   / Is Brian still around? #166  
Using that logic, The Kubota dealer has never serviced mine, so I guess that makes my kubota’s grey market tractors. Darn it!!!

Hope gunny gets his uneven loader resolved. Sounds like his local RK is trying.

/ Is Brian still around?
I called the store rep yesterday and a few minutes later the mobile service guy called me (not sure of the official title). He came this morning at 7am and hooked the tractor up to his laptop. Said it was a manifold pressure sensor. He trailered it back to Williston to fix that and to take a look at the loader. Very courteous and professional young man. Extremely polite.

I will say this. They are trying. This is a fairly new endeavor for them and I expect some growing pains. What they haven’t done is drop the ball or disappoint me, yet. Tracey, the store rep, has been exceptionally responsive. Not once has she pushed me aside, given me excuses or failed to follow up with me. That isn’t something you see nowadays. They are trying to get the loader issue fixed. As long as the tractor is operational and under warranty, I will give them as long as they need.

So given that this title was addressing the fact that Brian disappeared just like the other guy, at least the folks at the store and service center level aren’t giving us fluff. At least not here in Gainesville.

Here’s keeping my fingers crossed.

/ Is Brian still around? #168  
at least the folks at the store and service center level aren’t giving us fluff. At least not here in Gainesville.

Here’s keeping my fingers crossed.

It's now December 12th. This thread was started on December 1st and your problem goes back further than that. I don't consider that 'service'.

/ Is Brian still around? #169  
Using that logic, The Kubota dealer has never serviced mine, so I guess that makes my kubota’s grey market tractors. Darn it!!!

Hope gunny gets his uneven loader resolved. Sounds like his local RK is trying.

Not sure what you are talking about.
I don't recall making ANY reference to grey market tractors.

/ Is Brian still around? #170  
Not sure what you are talking about.
I don't recall making ANY reference to grey market tractors.

Sorry, that was someone else. Lol