I'm in shock... Kubota BX pricing

/ I'm in shock... Kubota BX pricing #91  
Those low- and no -interest loans got Kubota a lot of my business. I bought the M9000/FEL on 0% 48-month financing. Same price cash or financed. Later bought an RTV-500 and X1100 cab/heater/air UTV, all 0%. I spent over close to $100,000 with them over those years, all at 0% for 48 months. I don't think companies have to "buy" business like that anymore.

/ I'm in shock... Kubota BX pricing #92  
I only buy used equipment for myself.... mainly early yanmar tractors. Sold them all at a profit to buy a building and ended up replacing them with a toolcat 5600 in 2020 which is now worth 8-10k over what i paid for it

/ I'm in shock... Kubota BX pricing #93  
So, I'm getting older and some health issues have cropped up, as they tend to do. Taking on and off the mower deck on my BX2360 is getting tougher. I bought it in 2005 for about 12k, Tractor, 60" belly mower and loader. I saw somewhere that the newer JD and Kubota have made it easier by driving over and a more or less semi-automated hookup.

Doing some online pricing at their sites have left me in a state of complete shock! Is it true that I'm looking at close to 30k now??? Please tell me that I'm doing something wrong or that their SRPs are not near what dealers are charging.....

Thanks....
I was in a similar situation years ago. Sold the 3ph mower and bought a new Poulan hydrostatic xmission mower for not many more $. And, far more convenient and maneuverable than the tractor.

/ I'm in shock... Kubota BX pricing #94  
so use your head for something other than a hat rack and let the kubota dealer come and get it and service it, and they will probably find things you have done yourself wrong or didn't do at all or find something worn out and correct it before it breaks..it costs money but usually its money well spent..especially if it is a dealer who has been in business for many years..If you have to unhitch the mower, call a son or daughter to help you do it or have a neighbor kid help for a fee..Life is short so spend all that money you have hoarded all your life and spend it on yourself with the attitude that when you die,make sure the last check you write bounces.
Too bad we don't have a thumbs down on this site, I'd be hitting it on this rude and honestly bad advice. (n)(n)(n) Most guys on this site want to stay independent as long as we can. Not dealer or family dependent.

/ I'm in shock... Kubota BX pricing #95  
A dedicated riding mower is likely more practical. I bought a ZG227 and BX25D.

Doing it over, I'd get a Ferris for its suspension, otherwise you'll quickly be looking into better seats and good seats run close to $1k. Diesel would be nice, but a diesel mower is too expensive and heavy to be a feasible option for most people.

A zero turn may not be the best option for your landscape, a traditional style riding mower is often better suited for hilly landscapes.

/ I'm in shock... Kubota BX pricing #96  
Too bad we don't have a thumbs down on this site, I'd be hitting it on this rude and honestly bad advice. (n)(n)(n) Most guys on this site want to stay independent as long as we can. Not dealer or family dependent.
If he seen what dealers in Sault Ontario do to your vehicles, heavy equipment, atv's etc.....he wouldn't be following his own advice, LOL

There's a reason some of us do it ourselves......it goes done right with no damages and for hundreds less.

/ I'm in shock... Kubota BX pricing #97  
My 07 BX-1850 was just over 10K with a 54" deck and a back blade.
16 years trouble free years later, it's still the best tractor ever. Only regret is I didn't go Kubota sooner. If you maintain it, it will last literally a lifetime.

/ I'm in shock... Kubota BX pricing #98  
so use your head for something other than a hat rack and let the kubota dealer come and get it and service it, and they will probably find things you have done yourself wrong or didn't do at all or find something worn out and correct it before it breaks..it costs money but usually its money well spent..especially if it is a dealer who has been in business for many years..If you have to unhitch the mower, call a son or daughter to help you do it or have a neighbor kid help for a fee..Life is short so spend all that money you have hoarded all your life and spend it on yourself with the attitude that when you die,make sure the last check you write bounces.
LOL :ROFLMAO:
Tell us how you really feel :ROFLMAO:

/ I'm in shock... Kubota BX pricing #99  
I had a BX2200 I used for mowing around my house about 10 years ago.
Great little tractor for large yard work. Mowed decent, but slow and impossible to remove deck.

I wised-up and bought a 72” zero turn and mow grass like a drag race with it.

Anyone looking to buy a new subcompact should reconsider and buy a lightly used compact for digging, scooping, etc. and a zero turn for grass.

/ I'm in shock... Kubota BX pricing #100  
Ironically that dealer is in my area. I went out to see him last year.
You certainly spend a ton of time window shopping and not buying anything (from what I see) The longer you procrastinate the more you'll pay in the end and as far as the 'build it price on the Kubota Website', that price and the actual dealer selling price are usually 2 different animals.

My question to you is... Will you ever buy a tractor or will you just continue window shopping and posting disparaging comments?

I seem to remember last year, I provided you with my Kubota dealers name and phone number and you never bothered to contact him or if you did, he never said anything about it. He must be pretty competitive on tractors, even the little ones, because he sells a ton of them and not just locally either.

I look at you as a waste of time for the most part...