I'm in shock... Kubota BX pricing

/ I'm in shock... Kubota BX pricing #161  
Where can we find such data?
Seems as if there must be a commodities market that tracks the bid/ask futures etc.

Has a few interesting charts.
1685049382865.png

Note that these do not appear to be in "constant dollars".

/ I'm in shock... Kubota BX pricing #162  
I just found an old book [Official Wisconsin Automobile
Valuation Guide] cash value of a DODGE BROTHERS
1940 special D-17 $373
And a new Ram 1500 is only 112.6 times more money
at $42,000

willy

/ I'm in shock... Kubota BX pricing #163  
The prices are insane these days, but that's literally everywhere; everything is expensive, or maybe our money is just worthless, one of the two.
Oh stop complaining and “gaslighting”. The economy is GREAT! :ROFLMAO:

/ I'm in shock... Kubota BX pricing #164  
Oh stop complaining and “gaslighting”. The economy is GREAT! :ROFLMAO:
Great for some, not so much so for others.

Personally, I am more concerned with divisive politics that are dividing groups of people into extremes and cliques of people unable to hear anything but their own "echo chamber" and that of their friends in the same group.

Back to Kubota prices, I'm out of the orange tractor market due to their pricing policies and inability to deliver the tractor I tried to buy pre-COVID. Today, I bleed red, not orange! Ditto for big Green!

/ I'm in shock... Kubota BX pricing #165  
Back to Kubota prices, I'm out of the orange tractor market due to their pricing policies and inability to deliver the tractor I tried to buy pre-COVID. Today, I bleed red, not orange! Ditto for big Green!

You know, there is an alternative orange... 😂

/ I'm in shock... Kubota BX pricing #166  
   / I'm in shock... Kubota BX pricing #167  
Actually TWO alternative orange (y)

View attachment 802877

That's a little large for my needs, personally. 🤣

Is AGCO still selling tractors in their orange livery? A fellow in town here that's spent my entire living memory haying with an old Allis Chalmers, and this year he finally supplanted it. Now he's got a nice orange AGCO that I'd judge from a distance to be right around 50 horsepower. I'd also guess it's about 20 years old, but I don't know enough about them.

They're not a common sight around here. On a related note, the local Massey dealer has a used Challenger in stock. Physically it looks to be around 80-100 horsepower, but again that's a guess, with a cab and loader. It's because of this forum I noticed it, lol. I'd never have given any thought to a yellow Massey Ferguson in the past lol.

/ I'm in shock... Kubota BX pricing #168  
That's a little large for my needs, personally. 🤣

Is AGCO still selling tractors in their orange livery? A fellow in town here that's spent my entire living memory haying with an old Allis Chalmers, and this year he finally supplanted it. Now he's got a nice orange AGCO that I'd judge from a distance to be right around 50 horsepower. I'd also guess it's about 20 years old, but I don't know enough about them.

They're not a common sight around here. On a related note, the local Massey dealer has a used Challenger in stock. Physically it looks to be around 80-100 horsepower, but again that's a guess, with a cab and loader. It's because of this forum I noticed it, lol. I'd never have given any thought to a yellow Massey Ferguson in the past lol.
AGCO branded stopped about 10 years ago.
Challenger was about 1 or 2 years ago

/ I'm in shock... Kubota BX pricing #169  
Its all Massey, Fendt & Valtra.
I thought the AGCO & Challenger tractors were some of the best ever pre-emissions tractors.

A lot of us who know the lineup realize there was VERY little difference between a Massey, a Challenger and an AGCO. But what was cool was with Massey, you mostly would get a SISU diesel.
With Challenger, you got a little different cab roof and got a CAT/Perkins diesel.
With AGCO, you got a Massey painted orange with either a 5.9L, 6.7L, or an 8.3L Cummins. That was really cool having a Cummins option.
Later model AGCO’s were switched over to SISU. A very tough diesel.

There are a few more variants, but that’s how about 90% were configured.

Last edited:
   / I'm in shock... Kubota BX pricing #170  
I just found an old book [Official Wisconsin Automobile
Valuation Guide] cash value of a DODGE BROTHERS
1940 special D-17 $373
And a new Ram 1500 is only 112.6 times more money
at $42,000

willy
I remember when my new Mach 1 Mustang was $8000 Canadian. Go price a new Mustang now, LOL