Ignition key

/ Ignition key #11  
   / Ignition key #12  
The ergonomics of the CUT tractors are basically designed for a much smaller person. Can't imagine how uncomfortable a smaller tractor would be. I had to raise and push back my seat on the MX5200. Pain in the ash project with mixed results. Honestly the cab area is just too small for a 6ft tall 200# person. Life is full of compromises. If you are a smaller man - you will fit better. Get some extra keys... and a knee pad :p

/ Ignition key #13  
My LS was the same. Cut the bent key off and fit it in metal water halve handle. It's been great since.
lois knob.jpg

/ Ignition key #14  
What did you do? Cut the head off and weld a couple pieces on?
First i straitaned it. Then cut and riveted 2 little seel pieces . Took about 10 minutes.

Last edited:
   / Ignition key #15  
The ergonomics of the CUT tractors are basically designed for a much smaller person. Can't imagine how uncomfortable a smaller tractor would be. I had to raise and push back my seat on the MX5200. Pain in the ash project with mixed results. Honestly the cab area is just too small for a 6ft tall 200# person. Life is full of compromises. If you are a smaller man - you will fit better. Get some extra keys... and a knee pad :p

You are absolutely correcto-mundo on that. Our Branson 5520 cab is so tight between the steering wheel and the seat that I have to be very careful getting in, and I weigh 169 lbs wet!
I cant imagine a heavier tall person trying to fit in there!

/ Ignition key
My seat has a good adjustment range; it will go back so far that I can't reach the pedals. The problem is the console. When I move the seat to a comfortable position, my knees are too close to the console. I'll either move the switch or cut the key.