If you have Toolcat questions, ask them here...

/ If you have Toolcat questions, ask them here... #711  
What was the reason for the new controller? Does it have keyless start? Did you double check the connections for loose,broken,bent pins?
The Enter Code button stopped working on the old controller. Yes, keyless start
Yes, double checked connections as well

/ If you have Toolcat questions, ask them here... #712  
33-23 = Controller not programmed

Well now, that makes a **** ton of sense...

Think maybe the dealer I ordered it from would've mentioned that was needed, huh

FFS

/ If you have Toolcat questions, ask them here... #713  

Think maybe the dealer I ordered it from would've mentioned that was needed, huh

FFS
Let us know what happens! (y)

/ If you have Toolcat questions, ask them here... #714  

FFS
Also, it makes sense that the controller needs to be programmed to the serial number (master code) so you then can program operator codes (keyless start).

/ If you have Toolcat questions, ask them here... #716  
I have an 2012 rtv1100 and a 2020 svl75(cab).
what expectations should i have by getting rid of these 2 and getting a new tool cat. The svl75 is mainly used to grade my mx track. It’s just another front loader for the farm. The tv is mainly used by my wife in spring for garden and by me after storms for fence repair. Neither get used a lot. The toolcat looks interesting. I would go with the dump bed over the 3 point, all though a grader box would be good for the track. Wife likes the dump. How good can the tool cat dig dirt with a tooth bucket? I also have a heavy kubota root grapple, would toolcat be able to handle that?

/ If you have Toolcat questions, ask them here... #717  
what expectations should i have by getting rid of these 2 and getting a new tool cat.
I expect that you would really like it and it would do what you need it to do.

The toolcat looks interesting. I would go with the dump bed over the 3 point, all though a grader box would be good for the track.
Put a SSQA plate on the back of the grader box:
skid-steer-01_1.jpg

How good can the tool cat dig dirt with a tooth bucket?
Very good. This is a 6 foot wide 1 cubic yard bucket:

P5210001.JPG
P5210003.JPG
P5210004.JPG

I also have a heavy kubota root grapple, would toolcat be able to handle that?
Yes, this 6 foot wide Monster Grapple weighs 1,168 pounds:

P5240010.JPG

P5240014.JPG

P5240019.JPG

The loader will lift over 3,000 pounds.

Have you seen this thread? Toolcat 5610 F and 5610 G Series Pictures

Good luck and keep us posted.

/ If you have Toolcat questions, ask them here... #718  
I also had a RTV 900 that I traded in on the toolcat. The comparing the two, the TC is a SUPER heavy duty version of the RTV that also has a construction grade loader arm to do work. It is a niche piece of equipment that can do a lot of different tasks in comfort. Drive one and watch videos....if it fits what you expect from it, it will be an asset.

/ If you have Toolcat questions, ask them here... #719  
what expectations should i have by getting rid of these 2 and getting a new tool cat. The svl75 is mainly used to grade my mx track. It’s just another front loader for the farm. The tv is mainly used by my wife in spring for garden and by me after storms for fence repair. Neither get used a lot. The toolcat looks interesting. I would go with the dump bed over the 3 point, all though a grader box would be good for the track. Wife likes the dump. How good can the tool cat dig dirt with a tooth bucket? I also have a heavy kubota root grapple, would toolcat be able to handle that?

I have a 3 point lift attachment for the rear which fits into the receiver hitch, great to drag a scraper or whatever behind which doesn't require PTO

/ If you have Toolcat questions, ask them here... #720  
Thank you ruffdog, i'll let you know how it turns out.
I'm having the same issue but in the rear on a 2005 Series What was the final results