I think women would go extinct

/ I think women would go extinct #21  
Another is my mom's caregiver (female). I let her drive my 4wd 4Runner for some errands. She didn't want to drive around in 4wd, so she put the transmission in "2". She came back and said it didn't sound right on the highway, like it was revving really fast or something. :oops:

Maybe you should have given some instructions to her before letting her (or anyone for that matter) drive your 4-wheel drive truck?

That would be common sense.

/ I think women would go extinct #22  
I used to moonlight for a friend who runs a catering business. He was proud when he bought his first 4WD pickup and had the front end locked in every time there was an inch of snow on the ground. When I had to take it the first thing I would do is put it in 2WD.

Now I am more like he was. With ABS, sometimes the only way to stop on snow is to lock up the parking brake; otherwise the wheel with the least traction dictates how fast you stop.

Or don't stop.

/ I think women would go extinct #23  
I just keep my mouth shut and shake my head and pull out the check book.

After 26 years and everyday I remind my wife that she's blonde, still doesn't get it

I drove my wife's truck this weekend and holy crap what a dumpster fire. Both front tie rods had almost an 1/2" of play. Her attitude was like what's the big deal?

Fixed that yesterday and now an alignment.

/ I think women would go extinct #25  
My wife doesn't know we have cold water. I mentioned this too her once (actually more than once), she was not happy. She had just filled the dog bowl, I told her to stick her finger in it. She had filled it with hot water.

/ I think women would go extinct #26  
Just best to say as little as possible. ;)
And don't let them catch you rolling your eyes.

My ex blessed me with a divorce after 11 years. It was worth every cent it cost me.

/ I think women would go extinct
Maybe you should have given some instructions to her before letting her (or anyone for that matter) drive your 4-wheel drive truck?

That would be common sense.
Really didn't think it required any instruction. It's an automatic transmission. Why she confused the automatic transmission with anything to do with 2wd/4wd is beyond me (she's 63 YO).

What probably confused her is she's probably used to some of the newer AT's that only have P,R,N,D. The 4runner has those, but then also 4, 3, 2, 1. She shifted it to 2 and drove around like that. You'd think she would have been familiar with also having the individual gears. I guess she just over thought things. The sad part was there were 2 other women in the car with her and none of them figured out something wasn't right.

/ I think women would go extinct #29  
I had someone mow softball field with deck in raised position. Field has uniform 4 1/2” height
The off shore worker for the farmer down the street was mowing the grass between rows of peaches all day. 40 acres or so in that block. At the end of the day the farmer came out to check how far he got.
The worker had driven up and down every row, you could see the tire tracks in the grass.
Problem was he hadn't engaged the PTO at all. All day.

/ I think women would go extinct #30  
Yeah, what he said, EVERYDAY it is something that makes want to pull my hair out. Fortunately it is to short and few to get a hold on. :giggle:
One winter the ex decided to start a fire in the wood stove. No problem, except...
Instead of putting a couple pieces of wood in until the fire caught she packed it full of oak kindling I had cut from a truck load of skids I had brought home from work. That stuff burned hot and fast like gasoline.
Opened the flue and air intake, lit it and left to do something.
Lucky I got home just then. Stove was glowing red, pipes too. You could smell the overheated steel through the whole house.
She almost burned the place down.
Had to replace the stove as the top had gotten so hot it had warped and cracked. Pipes to.
My fault for getting home from work late. She was cold.
House had a perfectly functioning central heating system, just turn up the thermostat.