I think women would go extinct

/ I think women would go extinct #1  

gsganzer

Elite Member
Tractor
L3800 w/FEL and BH77, BX 2200 w/FEL and MMM
I won't make a blanket statement that all women are oblivious to what's going on around them, but sometimes you have to wonder. My oldest daughter is sharp as a tack and pretty cognizant of her surroundings and resourceful in getting things done. You ought to watch her back up a 3-horse gooseneck slant with a crewcab longbed in the dark, she does it like a boss. In fact, she just spent the last few days in New Mexico branding cattle and breaking in her new mare. Very capable young lady.

My wife and youngest daughter are a whole different story. Take today as an example. They decided to cut the grass, so they got the Kubota BX2200 out as they were working in the yard. You'd have thought that somewhere during the 1 acre mowing process, they would have noticed the obvious spiraling trail of hydraulic oil leaking from the rear axle. I'm surprised it took the whole acre to leak out. When I walked out in the yard, it was such a blatantly obvious trail. It ought to make for an interesting pattern, when the grass dies along the trail. :rolleyes:

Attachments

• Tractor leak.jpg
    Tractor leak.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 214
   / I think women would go extinct #4  
Good Evening gsganzer,
Remember one thing, it’s never their fault ! It’s something that we did prior to make what ever broke fail ! Keep that in mind and your good to go ! 😂😂

/ I think women would go extinct
Problem is the left rear axle seal. It popped loose. I popped it back in, but I suspect both sides are ready for replacement (20 YO machine). I google-fu'd the process and seems pretty simple to fix myself. I'll price out bearings too, but with only 1000 hours, I suspect the bearings are fine.

/ I think women would go extinct #6  
Don’t get me started :mad::rolleyes::ROFLMAO:

/ I think women would go extinct #7  
Don’t get me started :mad::rolleyes::ROFLMAO:

Yeah, what he said, EVERYDAY it is something that makes want to pull my hair out. Fortunately it is to short and few to get a hold on. :giggle:

/ I think women would go extinct #9  
Youngest daughter: “Look mom! Dad put a row marker on the tractor! Makes it EASY for us to follow the cutting path!”

Wife: “Yes… he’s always thinking of others…that’s why we love him…”

/ I think women would go extinct #10  
Problem is the left rear axle seal. It popped loose. I popped it back in, but I suspect both sides are ready for replacement (20 YO machine). I google-fu'd the process and seems pretty simple to fix myself. I'll price out bearings too, but with only 1000 hours, I suspect the bearings are fine.

It is simple fix after the axle cover 010 has been removed.

seal2.png

seal.png

Last edited: