Buying Advice I pulled the trigger!

/ I pulled the trigger! #11  
We have two Mahindra dealers within 60 miles of me. My son owns one. One dealer has a bad rep and the other a great one. The great one has a large shop. He has service people and stocks parts. He handles other equipment and sales used equipment. I don't think they just replace engines.

/ I pulled the trigger! #12  
Myyyyyyy. . . Those are some mighty big teeth you have there, MudOnTheTires! ! ! Good lookin’ Rig! The only thing you need now is some work to do. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

/ I pulled the trigger! #13  
We all buy the brand that suits us best. I've had Fords, Massey Harris, Massey Ferguson and Deere. My 5310 that I recently traded was the best tractor I've ever had thus the reason for a new green one. Enjoy yours and let negative comments slide. I wouldn't own a Chevy, Ford or Dodge pickup but that's just me. You do you and have fun. Go get some mud on that thing. It hurts my eyes.

/ I pulled the trigger! #14  
Man that's a tough looking tractor, congrats and enjoy it!

/ I pulled the trigger! #15  
Enjoy getting that new rig dirty.

Looking forward to the review of the grapple and pics of both it and the tractor in action.

/ I pulled the trigger!
We have two Mahindra dealers within 60 miles of me. My son owns one. One dealer has a bad rep and the other a great one. The great one has a large shop. He has service people and stocks parts. He handles other equipment and sales used equipment. I don't think they just replace engines.

Thanks for the reply!

/ I pulled the trigger!
Myyyyyyy. . . Those are some mighty big teeth you have there, MudOnTheTires! ! ! Good lookin’ Rig! The only thing you need now is some work to do. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thanks a bunch! I have plenty of unfinished business that this tractor will finish!

/ I pulled the trigger!
We all buy the brand that suits us best. I've had Fords, Massey Harris, Massey Ferguson and Deere. My 5310 that I recently traded was the best tractor I've ever had thus the reason for a new green one. Enjoy yours and let negative comments slide. I wouldn't own a Chevy, Ford or Dodge pickup but that's just me. You do you and have fun. Go get some mud on that thing. It hurts my eyes.

Thanks for the reply! I couldn't agree more with your statements. Mud will be involved this weekend! :thumbsup:

/ I pulled the trigger!
Enjoy getting that new rig dirty.

Looking forward to the review of the grapple and pics of both it and the tractor in action.

It'll get mud this weekend and I am curious about the grapple. May have went a little light but time will tell and I'll keep you informed!