I love electric vehicles. But increasingly I feel duped

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / I love electric vehicles. But increasingly I feel duped #301  
Maybe the ones sowing discord are the one proclaiming we will fail daily??
We are failing. Spectacularly, I might ad.
But here ya go. Let me know if this is “all good” for you.

Want more of this junk?

1710800803493.jpeg

My in laws drink the current kool aid just like you. I had to laugh because they’re in their 80’s and just drove to my place from Florida and drove all the way back. About 2,000 miles.
Why, you ask?
BECAUSE AIR FARE WAS TOO EXPENSIVE FOR THEM ! 🤡

Last edited:
   / I love electric vehicles. But increasingly I feel duped #303  
The outlook for preventing voter fraud is not good. Here in MN land, the current, one party controlled House and Senate, plus the Governor, last year passed a law allowing illegals to get a driver's license that does not show their citizenship status.

In the past few years, when I go to vote, the person at the registration desk ask to see my drivers license. In the past, this pretty much guaranteed that you were a American citizen and are allowed to vote.

Now with the new rules for drivers license, the person at the voter registration desk has no idea if the person presenting the driver's license is a citizen who can legally vote or not.

The state SOS is also a member of the same political party and in a letter I sent to him asking how the registration clerks will know if the person with the driver's license is legally allowed to vote, in his letter back to me, he indicated that the system relied on the honor system, i.e. the illegal will know that he or she cannot legally vote.

Good luck with that.
This doesn’t make sense. Does your state let anyone vote, no registration required?

In mine the registration process requires a social security #, name and address. So you would have to have all of that and a fake id make to match.

Also it appears many illegals values dont correspond the way parties think they do so if they can vote illegally who know which side it would help.

/ I love electric vehicles. But increasingly I feel duped #304  
Not all freedoms are good. Hopefully your prayers for this country includes the cessation of immoral wars and the cessation of the freedom for women to murder their unborn babies.

I have never felt shame for buying an EV. I bought for convenience and flexibility to be able to charge at home not worry about maintenance items such oil changes that you would have to be concerned about with an ICE vehicle.

I thought most people bought one for the incentives. ;)

/ I love electric vehicles. But increasingly I feel duped #305  
This doesn’t make sense. Does your state let anyone vote, no registration required?

In mine the registration process requires a social security #, name and address. So you would have to have all of that and a fake id make to match.

Also it appears many illegals values dont correspond the way parties think they do so if they can vote illegally who know which side it would help.

It makes perfect sense. Minnesota is gone.
Once I saw Al Franken become a senator there, I knew that place lost its’ mind.

/ I love electric vehicles. But increasingly I feel duped #306  
It makes perfect sense. Minnesota is gone.
Once I saw Al Franken become a senator there, I knew that place lost its’ mind.
What do you mean? They don’t require voters to register?

/ I love electric vehicles. But increasingly I feel duped #307  
We are failing. Spectacularly, I might ad.
But here ya go. Let me know if this is “all good” for you.

Want more of this junk?

View attachment 857816

My in laws drink the current kool aid. I had to laugh because they’re in their 80’s and just drove to my place from Florida and drove all the way back. About 2,000 miles.
Why, you ask?
BECAUSE AIR FARE WAS TOO EXPENSIVE FOR THEM ! 🤡
Grocery inflation is actually worse than stated, because a lot of grocery products in the last few years, contain less/smaller product per package, so it sneaks past the statistical model used

/ I love electric vehicles. But increasingly I feel duped #309  
Saw a WH press report the other day. Said it wasn’t shrinkflation it’s just cold water and will recover. lol.

/ I love electric vehicles. But increasingly I feel duped #310  
See where Tyson Foods lays-off 1,200 US workers but want to hire 40,000 new “immigrant workers”?

”screw the little guy”, eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.