i fell bad, dislocated LEFT shoulder ... completely immobilized, probably months

/ i fell bad, dislocated LEFT shoulder ... completely immobilized, probably months #31  
Prayers for you in continued recovery prayers for your wife and FIL

/ i fell bad, dislocated LEFT shoulder ... completely immobilized, probably months #32  
Glad you are gaining ground.

/ i fell bad, dislocated LEFT shoulder ... completely immobilized, probably months #33  
Good to hear your are making improvements. Spring is coming !

/ i fell bad, dislocated LEFT shoulder ... completely immobilized, probably months #34  
Last week my dad had a second heart attack and ended up in the hospital. My mom was so worked up about it she had a bad fall, ruptured her gallbladder and also diagnosed with multiple spine fractures. No my dad has to wear a pacemaker and my mom had her gallbladder removed and will wear a back brace. They went from taking care of each other to needing care in just one day....both are age 77.

/ i fell bad, dislocated LEFT shoulder ... completely immobilized, probably months #35  
Sorry to hear about the cd. Hope they recover well.

/ i fell bad, dislocated LEFT shoulder ... completely immobilized, probably months #36  
God to hear you're moving forward with the recovery! Keep on pushing on!

/ i fell bad, dislocated LEFT shoulder ... completely immobilized, probably months
   / i fell bad, dislocated LEFT shoulder ... completely immobilized, probably months #38  
Thanks for sharing; I am sure it isn't easy, but given what you have written, I am sure that you have the grit to get through it. Hang there! Well, don't actually hang in there, get up and keep moving. ;)

All the best,

Peter

/ i fell bad, dislocated LEFT shoulder ... completely immobilized, probably months #39  
Dislocated my shoulder in the early 80's whilst attempting a triple somersault on skis (none of this was planned), apart from the embarrassment of a free stretcher ride behind a skidoo to hospital transportation and months of physiotherapy it still twinges when we get a sudden drop in temperature, one thing I found that does help is the real Tiger Balm ointment, burns like buggery but gets right in and relieves the pain.

/ i fell bad, dislocated LEFT shoulder ... completely immobilized, probably months #40  
I've been trying to skip over this thread because it's just such a real possibility for me I don't care to address. I fell a few weeks back, foot slipped on wet grass. It would have been so easy to take out an ankle, leg, knee, hip, shoulder, elbow or wrist. As it was, I only torqued my right wrist a bit. It was tender for a few days, but no lasting effects. I've become somewhat unstable and have to take every step with far more caution.

I just hate to read about people getting hurt.