I broke it again.

/ I broke it again. #51  
Ask me what I had for dinner last night...

:unsure:

🫤
Me, too.

All that I could recall was that one owner had used it on a beach with big tires, and one person (KentT) had used it extensively on slopes.

I use the lift and load capacity of my 1445 to have any regrets about not going another route, but if a slope mower came up for sale locally, I would take a hard look at it. (Well, OK, there's one for sale kinda near here, but that tractor has a rather ill defined back history, at least as far as I can tell... I don't have the time to take on a project that big.)

All the best,

Peter

/ I broke it again. #52  
I remember reading through KentT's posts about upgrading his wheel motors due to the slopes he was mowing in the Smokey Mountains. If the OP's wheel motors have adequate power as they are, then perhaps the wheel mounts could be extended inexpensively to help prevent future rollovers. One thing about the PT frame is that it lends itself to that kind of modification.

/ I broke it again. #53  
Is the 425 more stable? I bought this 2422 with trailer and 9 attachments for around 5,000 dollars and not sure if they would work with a bigger unit or not.i think the 2422 is bigger than the 425, i actually have the 25 hp engine which makes mine a 2425. But to go bigger means all my attachments would have to go as well.
The 242x has significantly higher COG than the 425.

I use my 425 uneven terrain all the time never flipped.