Hydraulics

/ Hydraulics
Ok, I will check that valve.No I don't have a frt end loader . I have fluid and filter going to Change that also .

/ Hydraulics
Does anybody have a 2240 with a small lever on top of trans straight back from shifters. What is this.

/ Hydraulics #13  
So the tractor is about 40 years old ? Does the hour meter work , how many hours ?

/ Hydraulics #14  
Does anybody have a 2240 with a small lever on top of trans straight back from shifters. What is this.
Control lever you describe is for independent pto. Sounds as if you need to study a 2240 operators manual. If you don't have an OM you can download it for free at the following site.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-01-15 120538.png
    Screenshot 2022-01-15 120538.png
    386.8 KB · Views: 48
   / Hydraulics
Ok, thanks for the info.

/ Hydraulics
So the tractor is about 40 years old ? Does the hour meter work , how many hours ?
Not sure yet. The tach works so I'm assuming the hours meter works. Just got the tractor and trying to get it ready for spring. Haven't had it out running yet.

/ Hydraulics #18  
Also is the Tractor serial number above or below 350000? This will let us select the correct parts catalog

/ Hydraulics
Also is the Tractor serial number above or below 350000? This will let us select the correct parts catalog
Lever in the second diagram. The Tractors serial # is above 350