Hydraulic return line question.

/ Hydraulic return line question. #41  
WCH,
Hopefully you didn't loose too much in the house, and had four times it's value of insurance on it!
David from jax

/ Hydraulic return line question. #42  
Wayne,

Maybe once you get hydraulic injected into you, you change. I don't know, but my local hose guy gives the same type of service. Maybe just hydraulic hose people are all super duper people?

On your rant (good one by the way), I get annoyed when I buy a made in USA product and it turns out to be currently sourced from Taiwan, China or some other desolate land of cheap labor and social injustice.

/ Hydraulic return line question. #43  
Wayne did i read in another post you lost your house in a fire? If so i am sorry to here about that.

Shane

/ Hydraulic return line question. #44  
sandman2234 said:
WCH,
Hopefully you didn't loose too much in the house, and had four times it's value of insurance on it!
David from jax

We lost almost everything. The firemen were great. While most of them were battling the fire, some of them went in thru the bedroom window and got out my guns, the wife's jewelry, and most of the family photos and movies. We did salvage some other little things. I had no idea about my coverage until now. The State Farm agent was at the scene before the fire was out and handed me a check for $5,000. They are a great insurance company. Unfortunately, insurance won't cover everything we lost. Some things are just irreplaceable. But, we are all okay, so I believe that we are blessed. Things could have been much worse.

/ Hydraulic return line question. #45  
Glad to hear everybody is okay that is the important thing.

Shane

/ Hydraulic return line question. #46  
I'm also sorry to hear about that.

Could always be worse, but still a huge ordeal.

Brad

/ Hydraulic return line question. #47  
Hoseman, where have you been? I thought we lost you.

/ Hydraulic return line question.
Wayne County Hose said:
We lost almost everything. The firemen were great. While most of them were battling the fire, some of them went in thru the bedroom window and got out my guns, the wife's jewelry, and most of the family photos and movies. We did salvage some other little things. I had no idea about my coverage until now. The State Farm agent was at the scene before the fire was out and handed me a check for $5,000. They are a great insurance company. Unfortunately, insurance won't cover everything we lost. Some things are just irreplaceable. But, we are all okay, so I believe that we are blessed. Things could have been much worse.
I am sorry about your house. There are things that are not replaceable I am talking about family and luckily you did not lose any of them. The things that are material that you cannot replace you will have memories of. You are also blessed that you have a good State Farm Adjuster. I have had State Farm in the past and it is the luck of the draw on adjusters, if you have a good one you are in good shape if not life can be grim.

/ Hydraulic return line question. #49  
I am sorry about the things you did loose, especially the memorial things! I am really glad you still have online acess, and hope your tractor wasn't parked in the kitchen, where some of these guys like to park their baby's!
Please let us know if there is anything you need!
David from jax