Hydraulic issue

/ Hydraulic issue
All leaks fixed, pressure test within specs on low side, dealer says we can try another pump

/ Hydraulic issue #12  
Dealer should be doing a flow/load test on the pump. Pressure gauge only is not a complete test. Pressure alone with a no flow condition doesn’t move a load.
The proper pump test would only take a few minutes with no guess work. If it’s good then move on to another component.
“Dealer says we can try another pump” sounds like guessing.

/ Hydraulic issue #13  
Probably already been mentioned but do you have the correct micron filter in place? If not, suction could be compromised.

/ Hydraulic issue #14  
Ddillard71, I would do this simple test, even at a idle. Pull back the loader joystick to lift and hold back the remote lever if you have one, or try lift the 3 pt at the same time. This will let us know if you have two of the lines reversed or if there is an issue with the o-ring on the Power Beyond fitting.

/ Hydraulic issue #15  
Do not discount the quick disconnects, I bought 4 sets and 3 of the 4 were bad. Drove me crazy for a few weeks till I took all quick connects out of the system and directly screwed the fittings together and slowly replaced the quick connects one set at a time.