How's This For An ATV?

/ How's This For An ATV?
I thought the Cat mini-ex's were Mitsubishi.
From the article I had read a while back:
An interesting element of this year's launch of new products from Caterpillar's Building Construction Products (BCP) division is the use of Cat-branded, Kubota-built engines in the new D-Series skid steer loaders and compact track loaders and E-Series excavators.

/ How's This For An ATV? #14  
From the article I had read a while back:
An interesting element of this year's launch of new products from Caterpillar's Building Construction Products (BCP) division is the use of Cat-branded, Kubota-built engines in the new D-Series skid steer loaders and compact track loaders and E-Series excavators.
Ok, I get it now. You meant engines only. Your original post led me to believe the entire machine. Actually, I'm kinda surprised that EMD and most MTU engines aren't painted yellow.

/ How's This For An ATV?
Ok, I get it now. You meant engines only. Your original post led me to believe the entire machine. Actually, I'm kinda surprised that EMD and most MTU engines aren't painted yellow.
Ya, sorry, I meant just engine. I knew the machine itself wasn't Kubota.
Though isn't it funny the Cat mini wheel loaders look an awful lot like the Kubota R630/R640's? I always wondered if there were any ideas shared there?