How would you build this?

/ How would you build this? #21  
Would you recommend that the racks somehow be fastened to the footers or left freestanding?

/ How would you build this? #22  
Would you recommend that the racks somehow be fastened to the footers or left freestanding?
i'm planning on attaching a roof to mine so it will be secured to the beams, if that was directed at me.

/ How would you build this? #23  
Yes, I was interested in your opinion.

/ How would you build this? #24  
Yes, I was interested in your opinion.
i'm planning to install in the open with access to both sides so yes it will be tied down, do not see it as an option, i just had the wind take down a huge tree in my yard so yea.

/ How would you build this?
Could you add a lean-to on the other side? I suppose you could put down railroad ties as something to park implements on as an alternative to concrete?
I could, the problem is that it is visible from the road. I'd prefer to put it elsewhere. I will put down some stone and bind it with concrete dust or something like that.

/ How would you build this? #26  
Wouldn't minimal free standing pallet rack storage look something like this? Some kind of shed roof that would be open enough on one side to remove implements, with the pallet rack bolted to some concrete piers poured in the ground? If you don't have a backhoe to dig footers, I'm thinking PHD could dig the holes for concrete piers pretty easily.

outdoor rack.jpg

Definitely will set the posts in concrete. I could maybe do a 3x1 for now. It would be rare to have nothing on the 3pt. When using PHD, I could just set box or flail to the side, it would just be until end of the day. Grapple, forks and bucket could rotate into the top 2...my loader goes a little over 9' up, so even 4' high levels would be fine.

Much bigger than I will need, but similar concept. What are the dimensions of your 'stalls'?

/ How would you build this? #30  
I've been thinking about how I want to store my 3pt and FEL attachments/implements. What I envision is a stand-alone covered lean-to with room for 6 items. 3 up, 3 down. For my purposes, the implements would be 72"(6ft) or less (+/- a few inches). The plan is to use pallets.

How much clearance do you think? I was considering the outer 'stalls' at 96" and center one at 84". Is 4' high enough for the 2nd level to start? 6x6 posts at the corners? I'll slope the roof toward the back and cover with leftover roofing/siding from my house.

I know I could hunt around for Pallet racks, but those typically are not covered and I have no skills at metal working. I can do ok with wood working as long as it doesn't have to be pretty.

Just looking for ideas at this point. It will probably take a few months before I am ready to start.

Thanks!
I’d look on FB marketplace for some older hardware store shelving racks. Those units are super strong. The put pallets of bagged concrete on them.
Place them atop a nice concrete pad and you have an excellent attachment storage system.