How to get a good deal on a 1-series?

/ How to get a good deal on a 1-series? #11  
A loader would not be my first choice for clearing snow. A one series Deere seem over kill to mow 1 1/2 acres.
I have not used a box blade so I can't comment. A back blade and rack might be a better combo.

/ How to get a good deal on a 1-series?
First and foremost, thanks everyone for commenting with your advice and opinions. This is very helpful for me as I'm trying to weigh my options and make a decision; even to possibly not get a tractor and get something else instead. I was out mowing yesterday on the trusty old L110 mower and snapped a few pics of the property. Figured they may be share-worthy for context.

Backyard - the 2wd nature of the L110 makes some of this challenging
IMG_20210423_183103994_HDR.jpeg

Side yard (west). Would like to get all the weeds killed and then grade, level and seed this fall.
IMG_20210423_183750926_HDR.jpeg

Front yard (south). Just off-camera to the right is a pretty good hill that leads down to the street. Behind me in a natural area we'd like to use the FEL to help clear a lot of smaller stumps (1-2" diameter) and then seed for lawn.
IMG_20210423_184037953_HDR.jpeg

Rear property access path. We do have an easement on the rear of our property for water runoff from up the hill. So aside from not really wanting to do anything with that property, there isn't much we can do with about 1/2 acre of it. But it would be nice to be able to maintain this access path and do some deforesting to remove competition among the trees and just overall clean it up. This property, while only 6 years old, wasn't well maintained by the original owners and we're hoping to remedy some/all of that.

IMG_20210423_183123144_HDR.jpeg

/ How to get a good deal on a 1-series? #13  
Looks like having 4 wheel drive would be really nice on that property.

/ How to get a good deal on a 1-series? #14  
   / How to get a good deal on a 1-series? #15  
Lovely place....usually the slopes are worse in reality than shown on a photo. That would result in my pucker factor going way up.

BTW, whatever you get, USE THE ROPS and seat belt!!!. I retract my previous suggestion of a residential ZT for mowing.

/ How to get a good deal on a 1-series? #16  
You probably wouldn't enjoy mowing that with a ZTR. They don't like to drive straight on hills or slopes. Not even head-on. I found that out when loading mine on a trailer to bring it home. :(

Beautiful piece of property! I get ya on the privacy. ;)

/ How to get a good deal on a 1-series?
Looks like having 4 wheel drive would be really nice on that property.

I wouldn't say it's a must; I've gotten by for 2 years without it but there have been many times when 4WD would've made it easier (and safer). I think either a subcompact tractor or a more heavy-duty (e.g. 7-series JD) mower would be best. If I'm gonna spend that kinda money on a mower, I think I'd rather get the additional benefits of the SCT for nearly the same money.

A mountain goat, might be a good option also!;)

You joke. All the land in our neighborhood is zoned agricultural so I could easily get a goat. :D I actually have a buddy that bought a goat to clear his property (a different neighborhood) and it worked like a champ!

Lovely place....usually the slopes are worse in reality than shown on a photo. That would result in my pucker factor going way up. BTW, whatever you get, USE THE ROPS and seat belt!!!. I retract my previous suggestion of a residential ZT for mowing.

While I'm no "safety Sally" I do believe in being safe so will definitely use the ROPS and SB; same reason I wear chainsaw chaps, good boots and a helmet with eye protection when running the old chainsaw. Those are pro tips though and I appreciate it!