How to finish it?

/ How to finish it? #21  
Sure is pretty, Derek, and looks like a lot of hard work went into it.

/ How to finish it? #22  
You do have a nack..heck you kinds put the Hanover Country Club to shame..and I'm not kidding!!

/ How to finish it? #23  
O.K. It's time now for the fishing derby. You provide the pond and I'll provide the refreshment of your choice for you and your Dad!!!!!/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif
Of course it will be done with barbless hooks and catch/release policy in hand.
Have a great day!!!!

/ How to finish it? #24  
VERY, VERY NICE PICTURES. a lot of hard work went into that job. i can see u did not have to scrounge for rocks/w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif especially liked seeing some green., have not seen any for awhile. good job.

/ How to finish it? #25  
Looks fantastic Derek! All those rocks bring back memories!!! /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

I have a question regarding your choice of tiller... I was under the assumption that the HP rating on the tiller (and other attachments) was a minimum HP rating that the tractor should have in order to run it properly. The way you described your decision making process (in your original post) made it seem like it was a maximum rating.

My thinking is that too much HP wouldn't hurt anything (as long as you have a clutch or sheer pins), but, too little could damage the tractor... Of course, I guess this could be taken too far (100HP tractor with 4' tiller! /w3tcompact/icons/crazy.gif)...

/ How to finish it? #26  
<font color=blue>under the assumption that the HP rating on the tiller (and other attachments) was a minimum HP rating that the tractor should have</font color=blue>

Yep, you got it backwards, Billboe, the HP rating of an implement is the maximum HP that the gear box is rated to handle without damage. And they're good guidelines to abide by, but not absolutes, of course.

/ How to finish it? #27  
Thanks Bird! I guess my logic is 100% after all! /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

/ How to finish it? #28  
Very pretty!, It would be nice to see before and after pictures of the rototiller blades /w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gif.

/ How to finish it? #29  
Rowski, great follow up! RCH