How stupid is this?

/ How stupid is this? #1  

Alien

Elite Member
Tractor
Kioti CK30 HST
Scrolling through F'Book I saw an ad for a little working display engine for $45. Further research showed them selling for retail at $599.99 in several different places around the globe. SCAM? Seems not. I checked out the site and reviews and decided it wasn't a lot to lose so I ordered one.
I got a tracking number and followed it from China to Sydney to Brisbane and it is to be delivered in the next couple of days. Free freight. How do they do it? It is a Cison 2 cylinder Harley lookalike. 9cc.

Anyway, I was still browsing and came across a little electric car. More research and another order put in. A 4 person electric car for US$39 including free freight with your choice of DHL or FedX or whatever. HUH?
OK, take another chance for a laugh. Will be fun around the paddocks and visiting neighbours. Heater and a/c as well.
Would you believe it is on its way to Australia according to TRACK718.
Too good to be true I hear. Well, it is happening. Not recommending anyone else try it but it is working for me.
Anyway I will keep you updated. Tracking update pic below.
I ordered the blue one and when the tracking number came up I chanced ordering a red one as well but haven't recieved a tracking number for it. Maybe I've done my $39 bucks on that one. LOL
🏆Amazon Backlog-2-Seat Electric Outdoor Scooter

Must be a car thing, but my wifes sister bought a new car and said she was selling her old falcon. She bought it off a friend a few years ago so it has had 2 lady owners and only done 129000 klm. We said we would take it to keep it in the family. $1000 and I trailered it home from Brisbane. It runs and is still registered for the road. Perfect condition inside except the roof lining is sagging and needs glued up. Paint is a bit marred here and there but I can play around with that.
4.0 Litre DOHC and auto trans. It is a 1998 EL Falcon. I bought one brand new back then and loved it.
Cheapies.png

Falcon.png
Untitled1.png
Cison 5.png

Last edited:
   / How stupid is this? #2  
Check the little car on youtube,one I watch was pickup....the shipping steel look more valve able. ;)

/ How stupid is this? #4  
your going to get scammed. my wife bought a raised bed planter for less than the cost of the wood. picture looked great. was shipped from china. gave tracking, etc. when it showed up is was 6" x 3" x 6" .......

/ How stupid is this? #5  
You're a good man, taking one for the team; do be sure to monitor your card activity after, better safe than sorry!

/ How stupid is this?
Facebook are pretty good at sorting out scams so as you say, wait and see. Not a lot to lose.

/ How stupid is this? #8  
Facebook are pretty good at sorting out scams so as you say, wait and see. Not a lot to lose.

They used to be pretty good but once they realized you could create a business profile and be pretty much unanimous the scam volume increased drastically.

/ How stupid is this? #9  
I don't trust Amazon at all unless it ships directly from them. Bought 4 extra Oregon spar chain loops from an independent seller on Amazon. Got 2 and no amount of correspondence has ever gotten me the other 2. Farcebook Marketplace is even worse and Craigs list tops them all.

/ How stupid is this? #10  
Scrolling through F'Book I saw an ad for a little working display engine for $45. Further research showed them selling for retail at $599.99 in several different places around the globe. SCAM? Seems not. I checked out the site and reviews and decided it wasn't a lot to lose so I ordered one.
I got a tracking number and followed it from China to Sydney to Brisbane and it is to be delivered in the next couple of days. Free freight. How do they do it? It is a Cison 2 cylinder Harley lookalike. 9cc.

Anyway, I was still browsing and came across a little electric car. More research and another order put in. A 4 person electric car for US$39 including free freight with your choice of DHL or FedX or whatever. HUH?
OK, take another chance for a laugh. Will be fun around the paddocks and visiting neighbours. Heater and a/c as well.
Would you believe it is on its way to Australia according to TRACK718.
Too good to be true I hear. Well, it is happening. Not recommending anyone else try it but it is working for me.
Anyway I will keep you updated. Tracking update pic below.
I ordered the blue one and when the tracking number came up I chanced ordering a red one as well but haven't recieved a tracking number for it. Maybe I've done my $39 bucks on that one. LOL
🏆Amazon Backlog-2-Seat Electric Outdoor Scooter

Must be a car thing, but my wifes sister bought a new car and said she was selling her old falcon. She bought it off a friend a few years ago so it has had 2 lady owners and only done 129000 klm. We said we would take it to keep it in the family. $1000 and I trailered it home from Brisbane. It runs and is still registered for the road. Perfect condition inside except the roof lining is sagging and needs glued up. Paint is a bit marred here and there but I can play around with that.
4.0 Litre DOHC and auto trans. It is a 1998 EL Falcon. I bought one brand new back then and loved it. View attachment 787148

View attachment 787147View attachment 787149View attachment 787152

Check this out.