How do I remove rimguard beet juice?

/ How do I remove rimguard beet juice?
I have an update. I managed to get both of the old tires off the rims and I got the new tires onto the rims. By on to I mean I got the rim inside the tire loose. I fought with it all day and bought some tire tools from harbor freight. I finally gave up and put the tractor on jack stands outside for the night. I took it to a tire shop this morning and they had it done in 45 mins.

I forgot to take pics but I’m real happy it’s done as we’re about to get a decent storm or so they say. I still wanna get those 75 weights I found on fb and I might fill the tires with fluid aswell. Just because I work the loader pretty hard. A little extra weight on the opposite end can’t be a bad idea.

Oh I used my backhoe to break the beads. My yard is all stained from that damn beet juice. I can smell it outside still. I think it smells like soy sauce.

Last edited:
   / How do I remove rimguard beet juice? #42  
I used 4 gallons of antifreeze and water for each tire, never had any problems with freezing.
I had the local tire shop do my tires when buying new on one of my tractors. Here in N. Tx., he put in 6 gallons of AF to 50 gallons of water in each 13.6x28. Never had a problem. Besides, slush doesn't pose a problem. Freezing solid does!

/ How do I remove rimguard beet juice?
I forgot to update this. I had a local tire shop do the mounting after I got all the juice out. I did Rv antifreeze. It says it’s animal safe. I got it 3 bucks a gallon I think it was. I ended up getting 9 gallons per tire. It went really easy. I used a adapter for the valve stem to a garden hose. That went to my utility pump. I was worried it might be too strong but it was fine. Absolutely no regrets losing the messy beet juice.

Attachments

• AF9058E6-9784-40AB-BA73-63660E9D305E.jpeg
    AF9058E6-9784-40AB-BA73-63660E9D305E.jpeg
    4.6 MB · Views: 58
   / How do I remove rimguard beet juice? #44  
Put valve stem on bottom and take core out. When it gets flat, air it up and let it go down again, till it's might near empty. That's how the tire store does it.