How agriculture works thread

/ How agriculture works thread
Amski got a new tractor in Finland. In the last 1/3 of the film she is mowing with a boom mower. She has out with the neighbor kids to show them the new tractor. That portion was awful cute.

Last edited:
Very nice video of harvesting wheat in North Dakota. I'd assume this is more central ND, not the red river valley.

/ How agriculture works thread #684  
LS R50 Chopping corn silage and a Lamborghini Runner 35 carting silage somewhere up North of Portugal.

/ How agriculture works thread #686  
Usually it's the feeder house on the combine that lights up, not the grain table. Lucky they got disconnected. Lots cheaper claim on a grain table than the whole unit.

/ How agriculture works thread #687  
What about on board fire suppression?

/ How agriculture works thread #688  
Never seen one with that (combine or header). Only 'on board' fire suppression I've ever seen is on a hay bailer. Had it on my sold NH, never had to use it. I Imagine it exists but never seen one.

Self leveing JD combines in Washington doing wheat on serious hills. Are these Deere combines modifted to do this as aftermakert kits? I didn't think JD made them them this way.

/ How agriculture works thread #690  
I notice the buggies say "Oh He.. no!" and stay on the level ground. Those are some steep hillsides I would have liked to see the lower side of that header bringing the wheat into the center.