How about this tool??

/ How about this tool?? #2  
Interesting 'stocking stuffer' or birthday gift... not really something that I would specifically go and get from the Tool Shop.

Mind you, I have the habit of making notes in my Owner Manual once I've determined the size required.

Ta for posting it...

/ How about this tool?? #3  
Not sure what increments it measures in but I think it would handi. Almost like using a caliper.?? Don't really need something that reads down to the .000 all the time.

/ How about this tool?? #4  
Neat tool.

I have an all-on-one metric set that the shows the size.
Metric Set.jpg

And real size on the other side.
Real Set.jpg

/ How about this tool?? #5  
Having been a mechanic for many years I can pretty much guess the size I need right off. Cool tool though.

/ How about this tool?? #6  
No need by me for such a tool - I have 'calibrated' eyes! I only have to reach 4 times every time to get the right size wrench :laughing:

/ How about this tool?? #7  
No need by me for such a tool - I have 'calibrated' eyes! I only have to reach 4 times every time to get the right size wrench :laughing:

That's why I don't change my own oil any more. Once down and once up is my limit.

/ How about this tool?? #8  
   / How about this tool?? #9  
Thats pretty slick for someone not in the biz of turning wrenches..
It reminds me of the guy at work {15 years} that had a roll around box.. & EVERYTIME he was up inside a truck & needed a wrench, he would climb down, walk across the shop, get "1 wrench".. walk back, climb up inside the engine.. try the wrench, oops, wrong size..Climb back down, walk thru the shop, get "1 wrench" walk back & repeat..
It drove me nuts.!!!