Honda Pioneer 520 resources?

/ Honda Pioneer 520 resources? #1  

John_Mc

Elite Member
Tractor
NH TC33D Modified with belly pan, limb risers & FOPS. Honda Pioneer 520 & antique Coot UTV
Well, I ended up buying a used Honda Pioneer 520 from a guy about an hour away from me. Seems to be in good condition, and has 1000 miles on it. I have been keeping my eyes open for a smaller SXS for a while now.

Are there many Pioneer 520 users on here? Do you have any recommendations on a good Honda Pioneer-specific forum (preferably not a Facebook group). I'd like to find one with with minimal "drama" - I really don't want to have wade through a bunch of BS and flame wars to find the worthwhile stuff.

/ Honda Pioneer 520 resources? #2  
Congrats! You'll love it!

HondaSxS.com. Amazing forum! Everyone is great and extremely helpful!

Mike

/ Honda Pioneer 520 resources? #3  
Congratulations John! If this is your first, you'll be amazed how much you use it after a month, especially with the lack of snow.

/ Honda Pioneer 520 resources?
I do have a couple of antique UTVs: They are called Coots and are articulated and amphibious (or at least mine would be, if I plugged the holes some previous owner made in the tubs). THey were Made in the '60s. Both are currently down, waiting for me to get around to fixing various oil leaks. I'll be selling one of them to make room for the Honda 520.

Last edited: