Home Fuel pump?

/ Home Fuel pump? #1  

JME81

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota LX2610HSDC
   / Home Fuel pump? #2  
I have not used this, but it looks like it should serve your purposes.

I add only that, over the years, regardless of what's being fueled, I've become a big fan of a swivel at the nozzle.

/ Home Fuel pump? #3  
I have a similar unit. I paid a lot more. The price looks too cheap to be a high quality item.

/ Home Fuel pump? #4  
Vevor is hit or miss, for the most part they are a reseller of Chinese stuff. I have a chamber vac from them, and it works great and about a third the cost of similar units, they'll replace it if it fails within a year, but there is no parts or service. That's the thing with Vevor, it's a once and done thing, if it breaks outside of a year, you're on your own. As long as you know that going in, it's fine. I bought some chain from them, and it snapped the very first use. It was returned no problem.
Also, you can also find the items usually cheaper direct from Vevor's website, though immediate returns are probably easier through amazon and might be worth a bit more just for that.

/ Home Fuel pump? #5  
IMG_0519.jpegIMG_0518.jpeg
I have one just like the Vevor one, purchased off Ebay. Mounted it to a homemade cart. The cart holds the pump, hose, 5 gal can, and a deep cycle battery. It's on casters so I can wheel it out to the tractor.

/ Home Fuel pump? #6  
   / Home Fuel pump? #7  
Years ago I bought an old Agway rotory hand pump. Works great and never needs power. I have used it to pump 110gal at a time and that's a work out for sure..but generaly I pump 3-8gal at a shot. It's real quick and nothing to hook up.