hitch stuff

/ hitch stuff #1  

Anonymous Poster

Well this is the first try at posting a pic, and since there has been a fair amount of chatter about them I thought I'd show my solution. The receiver now only gets one of those hitch baskets that goes on the back of trucks and cars. Since I can't manage to have only one hitch size in the yard, I thought this would cover it all and I can trip it while sitting on the bx. I can back up to the small trailer, boat trailer, enclosed car trailer or move the neighbors equipment trailer (you know the big doughnut) and don't have to think about what I need. hope it goes though and sorry about the long winded part of this.

Tony Immers

Attachments

• 53-203750-hitch2.jpg
    53-203750-hitch2.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 963
   / hitch stuff
Is that a "bumper mount" receiver inverted on a drawbar? Very nice solution!

/ hitch stuff
Yes, good eye! Went to tsc and snooped around and the slots in the hitch would let it line up with my draw bar. I already had a piece of steel from a tailer that I wasn't in use that also happened to be the same size as the pintal hitch that I bolted on. If I had a full size tractor I would have used a heavier walled steel for the upright. Also, I welded the vertical tube closed so its boxed in and wont fill with water.
Thanks for the compliment!

Tony Immers

/ hitch stuff
Very nice, something for me to put together this winter for sure. Thanks for the picture.