Help TYM 293 Gages Not Working

/ Help TYM 293 Gages Not Working #1  

kenb1023

Silver Member
Tractor
2019 Cub Cadet XT1 and 2010 TYM T293
Went to start my TYM 293 tractor and the Tach, Fuel, and Engine Temp were not working and engine hour meter reset to Zero and stays on even after shutting the engine off. Any ideas of what to look for?

/ Help TYM 293 Gages Not Working #2  
Ken, That's a new one for me. On my 273, one time the tach stopped working and it turned out to be a white wire in the starter area had come unplugged. But as far as I recall, the other gauges continued to work. Good luck figuring it out!

/ Help TYM 293 Gages Not Working #3  
Mouse under instrument panel

/ Help TYM 293 Gages Not Working #4  
Praying for the OP for that not to be the case….been there🤦🏻‍♂️

/ Help TYM 293 Gages Not Working #5  
Went to start my TYM 293 tractor and the Tach, Fuel, and Engine Temp were not working and engine hour meter reset to Zero and stays on even after shutting the engine off. Any ideas of what to look for?

/ Help TYM 293 Gages Not Working #6  
Had gages to stop working on T353HST. Troubleshot the system and found burnt circuit board on control panel. I replaced the control panel that cost $450 and all was and is good. Only takes about 30 minutes to complete the job. The heartbreak was the $450 for the panel assembly (cluster). Without being there to troubleshoot, that all the info I can provide.

/ Help TYM 293 Gages Not Working
Well I took it apart. No rodent infestation, thank God. I checked all the wires and they looked good. So I decided to just unplug the harness and plug it back in. It made a noise almost like a reboot and poof, everything came back. Now if I can just get my engine problem and rear axel seal problem fixed (On another Post) I will be as happy as a big in ****.