Help identifying this JD disc

/ Help identifying this JD disc #1  

City Farmer

Platinum Member
Tractor
Ford 3000, 4400 & 4500TLB Case 830 Case 350 dozer
Hi everyone.

I picked this JD disc up last year and I can't find a tag on it anywhere. Can someone help identify it & maybe an overall weight? I don't know much about making all the adjustments and I'd like to find a manual. One disc is broke off, the PO put washers all over and it needs a few scrapers. I only paid $500 for it so I don't mind putting some money into it or making some parts for it. The outside gang is just over 13' wide and I'm not sure about the dia. of the disc. I'll measure them tomorrow.

I'm pulling it with a 2wd NH 545D. 66hp, torque converter trans, 3rd Low @ 4mph, R1 tires, 1200lbs on rear wheels, 800lbs of suitcase weights on front. 4mph is about all I can stand without being bounced out of the seat after plowing.

I tried it out on an acre or so and it pulls the disc pretty easy through plowed up ground. I'd like to adjust them a little more aggressive to cut un-plowed ground.

Thanks,
Andy

Attachments

• IMG_6122.JPG
    IMG_6122.JPG
    3.6 MB · Views: 119
  • IMG_6130.JPG
    IMG_6130.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 102
Last edited:
   / Help identifying this JD disc #2  
Nice disc for $500.00, if no one has an answer try googling images of John Deere disc's and I will bet you will find one like it.