Happy New Year everyone

/ Happy New Year everyone #1  

Robert_in_NY

Tractor
Case-IH Farmall 45A, Kubota M8540 Narrow, New Holland TN 65, Bobcat 331, Ford 1920, 1952 John Deere M, Allis Chalmers B, Bombardier Traxter XT, Massey Harris 81RC and a John Deere 3300 combine, Cub Cadet GT1554
I just rang the new year in with my 3 year old daughter. She was having trouble grasping the entire "new year" thing but she had fun none the less. I think she was just happy staying up so late.

I wish everyone a great 2008.:)

/ Happy New Year everyone #3  
I just rang it in with the wife, this is the first time she's been awake at midnight in the last 10 years. She made it to 12:04.

/ Happy New Year everyone #5  
Happy New Year to you all!

/ Happy New Year everyone #7  
Happy new year to all.:cool:

/ Happy New Year everyone #8  
Well Happy New Years to U'ALL! I stayed up till almost 9:34 last nite & welcomed it in at bout 4AM this morning. MoM(my dearly beloved) had to be up @ 5AM to get to work by 7AM & when she got there, found out they changed her schedule w/o telling her & she was an hr early..Anyway headin to the barn to vist my best friends, 3 dear ole horse.hehehe Again HAPPY NEW YEARS ole roho on the go

/ Happy New Year everyone #9  
The same to you all, hope you have a great New Year!! Ava still crashed Robert?

/ Happy New Year everyone #10  
I went to bed before midnight, but the sound of fireworks woke me up just in time to look at the clock and see I'd made it to 2008. :)

HAPPY NEW YEAR!