GX345 Loader

/ GX345 Loader #1  

cduplantis

I have recently purchased a GX345 and am looking for a loader. My local JD dealer claimed that he recalled JD selling loader for the GX345 at one time but I am unable to find anything on it. The closest I have found (JD 40) seemed to be made for the older 300 series according to the JD site.

I have considered the Johnny Buckets but am concerned about durabilty. Also, if I understand how the JohnnyBucket is made, the JBjr would be the only choice for my mower. which means that despite my mower having hydraulic implement and power steering, the bucket would not be HD.

Please keep in mind that my primary use of the tractor is lawn care, gardening, tilling and landscaping. (relatively light work that it's desiged for) However, with the amount of landscaping to do, moving a several cubic yards of landscape mix by shoveling and dumping into a cart would not be the smartest way to work.

Thanks in advance,
CD

/ GX345 Loader #2  
You probably would get more input from the Garden Web on Johnny buckets. I had a Johhny Bucket Sr. on my X585 and it was extremely durable. I took out a tree stump with it. You shouldn't have any problems with using it as a wheel barrel.