Great small engines test video

/ Great small engines test video #1  

ArlyA

Houghton MI (the Lake Superior snow belt) USA
Tractor
Polaris Boss 6x6 with pods (tracks) Center actuating lawn mower by Husky
A really nice small engine test.-----------------------------------------------------------------

Mods: Quote from the video....

"Is the Honda clone just as good as the Honda? Is the Honda better than the Harbor Freight's Predator and Briggs and Stratton Engines? All engines compared for fuel efficiency, oil consumption, noise and vibration during a 48-hour test. Used oil samples sent to an oil testing lab to provide information on wear metals. Engines also compared for torque and horsepower. I bought the engines, fuel to test the engines and all supplies to ensure an unbiased review. So, thank you for supporting the channel."

Last edited by a moderator:
   / Great small engines test video #2  
I didn't know you were a member here! That's so cool! Project Farm on TBN! I have watched most of your videos and it has been interesting to see your testing methodology get more and more scientific. I'll be sure to check this one out too. You have produced a lot of very informative videos.
Eric

/ Great small engines test video #7  
I have that same Harbor Freight engine on my log splitter. It was on sale for $99 about 4-5 years ago. Works fine. (y) Replaced a Briggs that lasted over 30 years, so got the money's worth out of that one.

/ Great small engines test video #10  
Ya, I've got to liking him as well.
International Treasure maybe, he's Canadian. I take some value from his stiff but I still prefer hands on experience.

I actually get more out of Torque Test Channel far as facts go and they are much more technical too.

Don't watch too many YT stuff. Way too many commercial ads. I much prefer Rumble with NO ads and creators are switching I might add.