Loader Grease Zerks Help

/ Grease Zerks Help #1  

cdaigle430

Veteran Member
Tractor
MF GC2410
I broke the nipple of the loader top curl cylinder (rock fell in and when I curled the bucket up-snap). I am trying to find a replacement from the TSC and dealer but noone knows where I can get them. The closest fitting was the metrik type I bought at the TSC, however, the threeds are too long. The ones I got from the dealership will fit in other areas but not the loader. It looks like the GC2xxxx tractors have at least two different sizes.

/ Grease Zerks Help
I broke the nipple of the loader top curl cylinder (rock fell in and when I curled the bucket up-snap). I am trying to find a replacement from the TSC and dealer but noone knows where I can get them. The closest fitting was the metrik type I bought at the TSC, however, the threeds are too long. The ones I got from the dealership will fit in other areas but not the loader. It looks like the GC2xxxx tractors have at least two different sizes.

I thnk the one I got from TSC will work fine, the thread is longer than the one I broke but I measured the distants between the surface of the pin and where the outer hole and it looks like there is pleanty of room. The metric package I bought from TSC will work fine-just keep an eye on the thread depth.

I was thinking about welding a shield over the greaze zerk on the top curl cylinder but I dont think its worth it.

/ Grease Zerks Help
Thanks Donhartman :)