Grapple (mytractortools.com)

/ Grapple (mytractortools.com)
Doe anyone have one of these? I wonder if there is a way to mount it to a SSQA plate?
This is exactly the one im getting. Jery is the guy that owns this business. Its where i got my quick attach and forks. His quick attach is awesome b/c it allows you to insert a hitch receiver into it. I can move my trailer around on my property or check air pressure without using my truck. So its really handy. I dont think any other company has that with there quick attach setups. At any rate im excited about getting this. Its light as well. It will come in handy for my firewood processing

/ Grapple (mytractortools.com) #33  
This is exactly the one im getting. Jery is the guy that owns this business. Its where i got my quick attach and forks. His quick attach is awesome b/c it allows you to insert a hitch receiver into it. I can move my trailer around on my property or check air pressure without using my truck. So its really handy. I dont think any other company has that with there quick attach setups. At any rate im excited about getting this. Its light as well. It will come in handy for my firewood processing
Is this quick attach compatible with other attachments? Such as an FEL bucket?

Is this quick attach compatible with other attachments? Such as an FEL bucket?
Yes the loader bucket that comes with the machine works with his quick attach. So you purchase his set up. Unpin the bucket, install quick attach, and then re-attach your bucket. Here are the two main reasons I went with his set up

The quick attach allows you to insert a hitch receiver. This allows me to move my trailer around on my property without using my pickup. Its really nice. Or my wood splitter.

The forks that you get from him that go with his quick attach setup can also be hooked up the 3pt as well. I have used this variation several times for tasks. Nothing special is needed either to do this

/ Grapple (mytractortools.com) #35  
Yes the loader bucket that comes with the machine works with his quick attach. So you purchase his set up. Unpin the bucket, install quick attach, and then re-attach your bucket. Here are the two main reasons I went with his set up

The quick attach allows you to insert a hitch receiver. This allows me to move my trailer around on my property without using my pickup. Its really nice. Or my wood splitter.

The forks that you get from him that go with his quick attach setup can also be hooked up the 3pt as well. I have used this variation several times for tasks. Nothing special is needed either to do this
So,, you don't have an SSQA bucket? You unpin your bucket. install his bracket. And your bucket will quick attach to his quick attach? I struggle to see that using the pics as a guide. I'm very anxious for you to get this and post some pics of it in action!!!! :cool:

/ Grapple (mytractortools.com) #36  
So,, you don't have an SSQA bucket? You unpin your bucket. install his bracket. And your bucket will quick attach to his quick attach? I struggle to see that using the pics as a guide. I'm very anxious for you to get this and post some pics of it in action!!!! :cool:
On your factory bucket, Jery sends pins to install in it. These pins are non greasable. The factory ones which are greasable go into the Tach-N-Go to hold it onto the FEL arms. The Tach-N-Go picks up the bucket with these pins. The stationary forks I have from Jery have "pins" welded in it to be picked up by the Tach-N-Go. And it has holes in brackets that get loose pins through to hold it on the 3pt arms and top link. Does this make Jery's system easier to understand? Jon

the above poster hopefully shined some light on this. But Jery has made his quick attach bracket so that it uses the original bucket. The QA uses those pins on the bucket. Basically what he did is put some thought into this so the owner does not have to buy another bucket. Which is what most QA systems do. Ill take a pic of my set up tomorrow and post the pics

/ Grapple (mytractortools.com) #38  
Seems like a pretty ideal system for a BX because with such limited lift capacity you don't want to give up any more than you have to with the weight or 'stickout' of the QA, and with his design it seems very optimized that way. All the same conclusions ive come to from my own research/experience/understanding all seem to be made use of in his designs. One thing i like which he does is make use of the 2" receiver for actual implements. Not every 2" receiver is actually strong enough to deal with even a small loader but if you make it strong enough than it is! Even a 1/4" wall 2" square tube is able to deal with a good amount of what a small loader can put out, and it's sort of the ultimate 'quick attach' for anything light enough to pick up because it's as simple as sticking a drawbar in the back of your pickup truck. It's extremely easy to build your own custom doodads for a 2" receiver format.

So im a big fan of the designs. I don't have a BX but working with a lot of the same size/strength constraints on my B6100 FEL it's obvious that his stuff is purpose built for the limitations of the small machine, vs slapping a 45" wide SSQA on everything and calling it a day. I have nothing against the SSQA format but on the smallest SCUTs it forces you to 'build in' about 60-100 more lbs than you probably strictly need and it dictates a certain minimum width and height for everything. If you're only going to have a few front end attachments it makes sense to reuse your existing bucket and build the other couple things to a super simple format (2" square, with an extra brace here or there as needed) that is strong enough for the job.

here is the pic