GPS guidance systems Raven or Tee Jet

/ GPS guidance systems Raven or Tee Jet #1  

Lineman North Florida

Veteran Member
Tractor
Farmtrac 360 DTC with FEL & John Deere 5093E with FEL ,Kubota SVL 75-2
Wanting to buy me a GPS system for fertilizing , weed spraying and army worm battles, anybody use either one of these systems? And if so what are your likes and dis-likes?

/ GPS guidance systems Raven or Tee Jet #2  
Raven CruiserII. Works great, easy to use. Use it for everything, planting, fertilizing, spraying, tillage etc.

Attachments

• 65825964261__94864D24-B79B-41DA-9E51-9AC40D1B70C9.JPG
    65825964261__94864D24-B79B-41DA-9E51-9AC40D1B70C9.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 101
   / GPS guidance systems Raven or Tee Jet
Thank you, I am leaning towards the Raven.

/ GPS guidance systems Raven or Tee Jet #4  
Raven CruiserII. Works great, easy to use. Use it for everything, planting, fertilizing, spraying, tillage etc.
What type of autosteer are you using and how good is the accuracy?

/ GPS guidance systems Raven or Tee Jet #5  
What type of autosteer are you using and how good is the accuracy?
Just me. No other accessories are added on to Raven. I purchased it when I bought a sprayer with 30 foot booms. No way was I going to free hand that. When we would fertilize hayfields it was a pain trying to guess the next 50' pass. With raven it took all the stress out of fertilizing, now you just sit back and drive and the added benefit is I can spread at night now. For "free" accuracy it is great. It does loose signal under trees so if I have trees on the ends of fields I am planting I don't use it but for spraying you don't see what few skips you may get.

/ GPS guidance systems Raven or Tee Jet #6  
Okay, I wasn't sure whether the guidance without autosteer would be accurate enough for planting. My only experience with autosteer was pulling a batwing mower where it was very handy but, in reality, unnecessary.

I could see where GPS guidance would sure be handy even for spraying a lawn. Sounds silly, but even for fertilizing it would be very useful. I've seen at least one zero turn mower that had a guidance option but don't recall the brand.

Found it: