Got a 1430, looking for pallet fork recommendations

/ Got a 1430, looking for pallet fork recommendations #11  
Those forks aren’t light duty, I have a pair and the fork part aren’t made by power trac. They are made out of some really good steel. It’s a framiliar name used for most forks on different equipment.

/ Got a 1430, looking for pallet fork recommendations
Those forks aren’t light duty, I have a pair and the fork part aren’t made by power trac. They are made out of some really good steel. It’s a framiliar name used for most forks on different equipment.
Didn’t mean to insinuate cheap. Power track has their forks listed with a 1200# rating when typical light duty forks are considered 2000#. Wondering if they’re using a different type of rating. What are the actual size of your forks? I have a set of forks with 42”x3”x1” tines for my small bx 1880 that are rated at 2000#

/ Got a 1430, looking for pallet fork recommendations #14  
They are 42”x 3 7/8”x 1 3/8”

Attachments

• F1A7A7CE-D45F-4C22-989D-349CBF95A606.jpeg
    F1A7A7CE-D45F-4C22-989D-349CBF95A606.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 91
  • D948D279-7687-494E-A534-09278CB324A4.jpeg
    D948D279-7687-494E-A534-09278CB324A4.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 89
   / Got a 1430, looking for pallet fork recommendations #15  
The Titan forks are way cheaper, wow. I wonder where they’re made?

They are 42”x 3 7/8”x 1 3/8”
That’s odd that they have those forks listed as 1200#. Those are much beefier than the 2000# forks on my bx and the same size as the Titan forks on my JD 3025 which are rated at 4000#. They must be using a some sort of different rating formula.

The BX forks are a made in USA frame and Chinese tines. Only had them a couple months but will only see light duty use. The Titan forks I’ve had for going on 7 years now, have gone through 3 different tractors, we’re used and abused as a digging implement when I first got them, and have never once given me an issue. From the issues I’ve seen with others with Titan forks in the past is typically fit and finish when they first arrive. I once waited a couple weeks for a Titan ballast box that was initially out of stock and when it arrived the card box was painted on to the box as it has obviously shoved in a box the second it was painted, lol.

/ Got a 1430, looking for pallet fork recommendations #17  
I seen quite a few guys on here buy the Titan grapple; they seem to be popular. I looked then and seen that they are made in TN.

/ Got a 1430, looking for pallet fork recommendations #18  
That’s odd that they have those forks listed as 1200#. Those are much beefier than the 2000# forks on my bx and the same size as the Titan forks on my JD 3025 which are rated at 4000#. They must be using a some sort of different rating formula.

The BX forks are a made in USA frame and Chinese tines. Only had them a couple months but will only see light duty use. The Titan forks I’ve had for going on 7 years now, have gone through 3 different tractors, we’re used and abused as a digging implement when I first got them, and have never once given me an issue. From the issues I’ve seen with others with Titan forks in the past is typically fit and finish when they first arrive. I once waited a couple weeks for a Titan ballast box that was initially out of stock and when it arrived the card box was painted on to the box as it has obviously shoved in a box the second it was painted, lol.
The machine/carrier (pt1430) in question is rated to lift 1200#, so power trac would not label them any higher regardless of the capacity.

Last edited:
The machine/carrier (pt1430) in question is rated to lift 1200#, so power trac would not label them and higher regardless of the capacity.
You’re right. Looking at the price sheet for the 425 it looks like it has same the 800# rating for the forks as its lift capacity.

The fact that they have what appear to be 4000# rated tines for their forks for the 1430 is telling me that the 2000# tines are probably too small for the 1430. Kinda what i figured, especially if somebody wants to use their forks for something they’re not intended for.