Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #189,331  
Good Morning!!!! 53F @ 5:00AM. Cloudy skies early, followed by partial clearing. High 61F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph.

Finger joints and back are sore from carrying yesterday's heavy boxes, a lot of 'em up the stairs to the mezzanine above the garage. But the trailer is empty, and all that's left in the van is a bunch of metal drops, raw stock for future projects. Need to find it a home somewhere, probably in the rafters of the shed out back. Now have lots of unpacking to do, but the real question is unpack to where? The shelves are already full, and there's very little wall space to hang more...

Also need to switch over the 240VAC outlet in the garage so I can plug in the small air compressor. I've got a pair of trailer tires that need changing. Never a dull moment around here.

/ Good morning!!!! #189,332  
The paperwork the realtor showed me does not even have the address on it, just info for 3 perc holes, and the name of the person who did the test.
I would get a survey.

/ Good morning!!!! #189,333  
Raw oysters cause many of the REAL (meaning hospital stays or death) worst cases of food poisoning in USA. Not to mention I've seen the water that they live in, and I will not eat them raw. Fried is good, if fresh and rinsed.
Yeah I used to love raw oysters and ate a ton of them but when I found the tiny worms in a batch that was it for me.

/ Good morning!!!! #189,334  
I have only heard of "buyers premium" used in Auctions, never on a real estate listing, unless it's auctioned. Maybe they just copied from an auction sale and forgot to take it off. Definitely requires an inquiry.
I think what they are saying, maybe a little inarticulately, is that if they represent the buyer they will charge a commission because the seller ain't paying it. But I would assume nothing when dealing out of my area or state.

Having your own lawyer look everything over and answer any questions is a smart idea.

/ Good morning!!!! #189,335  
Good Morning!

Shaping up to be a nice day today. I'll be stuck inside most of it. 54F and slightly cloudy this morning. Got up to the 80's yesterday. Mowed the front yard and cut down the Bluebonnet patch. Had an electrician out to do some work yesterday. Glad to have that done. Got a lot of edging done. Still some trimming left.

Have a great day all! Prayers for our Nation! If you are in Texas don't forget the Municipal and School Board elections Early Voting is going on NOW!

/ Good morning!!!! #189,336  
on the way to the campground this afternoon will stop in at this Amish shed place not far from campground and
will look at greenhouses they have

/ Good morning!!!! #189,337  
I have only heard of "buyers premium" used in Auctions, never on a real estate listing, unless it's auctioned. Maybe they just copied from an auction sale and forgot to take it off. Definitely requires an inquiry.
Me neither, I think it's what they are trying to do after the fixed commission racket was outlawed. I sent email to both agents, waiting to hear back. To WV I said I'm not signing an exclusive agent agreement, asked why the existing perc was not checked off in the document, and asked why the driveway documents were included in an offer, as that was done by the seller and the driveway is already installed. I'm wondering if they got a final approval on the driveway. The bigger question I didn't ask is why a landowner, who owns to the center of the road (state just has an easement for the road on your land) has to get a permit to put a drive on their own land. I understand where I live here, the state owns the right of way, but in WV it's already your land.

I also sent an inquiry to the local health dept in WV asking about the status of the perc. The perc test document the Realtor gave me does not even have the address of the property on it, just who did the test and the time it took for the holes to drain. I'm considering just passing on this land

Did my morning ride along, so will have to go again to fetch him home.

/ Good morning!!!! #189,340  
I think what they are saying, maybe a little inarticulately, is that if they represent the buyer they will charge a commission because the seller ain't paying it. But I would assume nothing when dealing out of my area or state.

Having your own lawyer look everything over and answer any questions is a smart idea.
My lawyer friend I called (assistant to the states Attorney General) said the only unusual thing would be for them to not declare if it is owned by a relative. Nothing in and of itself wrong with them selling it, but they should declare that it is a relative. But I think you hit on it, they are asking for buyers premium (buyer to pay, instead of the seller) is because they own the property.
It is a nice property, and if I pay the extra, it's just part of the cost of the lot in my opinion. I've already offered less, so paying the premium would not get me up to asking price. She did mention the seller would probably have additional things to add to the addendum to the contract, so I'm wondering what those will be..

I see the realtor just lowered the asking price of the lot, down to almost what we offered.....

Last edited: