Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #189,031  
   / Good morning!!!! #189,032  
My reciprocal saw blade finally broke on a hidden rock after 2 years of use it was the best and quickest blade for cutting limbs and small cedars off at ground level. I went to Home Depot and got another exactly like it and highly recommend it - Amazon.com
Yep! Them saw blades are bestest! Good recommendation.

/ Good morning!!!! #189,033  
Cloudy and 75F here today. Calm. We need a gentle breeze to keep the humidity bearable.

Light misty rain almost all day yesterday. Got back a little later than I expected from Hunt due to weather conditions. But nice drive out there and back. Nice to be away from the phone.

Some clearing out to do today. Then a meeting tonight that I hope will bring some things together.

That's about it for me today. Hope everyone has a great day with lots of sunshine and gentle breezes! Prayers for our Nation!

/ Good morning!!!! #189,034  
We got an inch and a half of badly needed rain yesterday, with lots of lightning and some wind. Bad storms and a twister or two went south. Went turkey hunting this morning. Heard some gobbles, but saw no birds. Had 2 deer walk right by me (10 yards), and didn't notice me. My scent was blowing the other way...

/ Good morning!!!! #189,035  
66°F and .01 inches rain

Got a few hours mowing yesterday. Hope to repeat today and get that area done. Yes, Drew, being nice to Sophie - always

Tractor tech never called Today?

Followup on my Fioptics endeavor. Got a voicemail saying if I still wanted it the phone company required payment in full to commence work - $59,538. If rates don’t change that would only be 100 years to break even vs Starlink. Pass

Prayers for all
Be safe
Have a great day

/ Good morning!!!! #189,036  
100 year payoff a tad long David, silly to even quote stuff like that

good trip to TSC, got the last propane bottle filled, and then bought two blue hydrangea bushes, tiny things
not sure one is alive..., and some other annuals they had out in parking lot.
Bonnie veggies are five dollars a plant. Wow. Where's the 3 for 10???

planted the new plants, cloudy out
RS sorry you lost a few, I have a few seedlings with sun scorch
plant plenty, see who survives

now to clean my living room, long overdue

/ Good morning!!!! #189,039  
Ron, what is that horn/siren?? attached to top of FEL controls?
nice looking tractor
I have a OOGA horn like that one on the front of my Kioti.
Got the 30' log moved and the widow maker all cleaned up.
I gotta go on canadian chains and order new spiders for my rear chains. I finally busted the last one I had.
Feet up for the rest of today.

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #189,040  
He mentioned a way to transfer money from that sale to WV land to avoid capital gains tax so definitely want to look at that.
Yeah, that's probably a 1031 exchange. Just be careful to get everything done in the right time frame