Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #188,811  
Had a disheartening email from LS dealer. I had noticed a new tractor sitting at dealership so suggested that as they couldn’t find problem with mine maybe a trade. Turns out to be an MT235HE with loader. OK, a step down, but maybe so asked price. Quote was over $46k, no trade. . That’s almost 20k more than my XR4140. Guess I shouldn’t have been so surprised as this is same dealer that quoted more for MT125 than Sophie’s BX2380. Sure hope they find my problem

Prayers for all
Be safe
Have a great day
So they still don't know the issue?

/ Good morning!!!! #188,812  
am watching the radar and another batch of rain due in, currently over RS and Ohio and heading East

Buffet on the Beach! How much better can it get!

a long time ago,, driving my brother's 1962 red corvette convertible through Seaside Heights NJ with the top down
and Beach Boys blasting from the terrible radio in that car. But the real sound system was the 327-340 and not so standard mufflers, a four speed
on the floor, as it should be. And then roaring back through the Pinelands trying to read the old fashioned speedometer because NJ cops loved to
catch speeders there. Boring stretch, perfectly straight, folks put the foot down and revenue is made.

nice lunch out with my brother, who called and said let's go out to lunch.
so that's breakfast and lunch out today, plenty of socialization for me.

rain stopped for a little bit. Need to go check on the garden, see if beans are getting greener.
tomorrow night pretty cold, I'm going to throw a cover over all of it.

/ Good morning!!!! #188,813  
some trucker in Texas was having a bad day this morning
apparently intentionally drove his 18 wheeler loaded with rebar
into the Dept Public Safety building in Denham. Hurt a bunch of people doing it.
sure hope he isn't driving anytime soon
criminal act says the sheriff.

might not be a good idea to flip off that trucker next time

/ Good morning!!!! #188,815  
Good Afternoon,
As soon as you walk into this room filled with barrels made of French Oak, the aroma was wonderful!

Attachments

• IMG_3847.jpeg
    IMG_3847.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 27
   / Good morning!!!! #188,816  
friend of mine said his son was very happy with this remote propane monitor for his mountain cabin
so I ordered the two pack. One for tank in rv and other for propane tank for home gen. Two that are out of sight
but very important.
not overly worried about running out on the barbecue. I always have spares here and I try to keep them full.

Might have to look at that for my home tank. Or shouldn’t be so lazy to walk out there LOL

/ Good morning!!!! #188,817  
48F, rain, with the winds howling @ 15:15, calling for a high of 50F for the day. We may have already hit that.

Another 1.43" of precip since midnight ... :rolleyes:

3 days with lows in the high 30's now in the Ten Day forecast, but only showing rain on 5 of the 10 ... (y)

Was hoping that maybe all the wind would knock down that dead ash that is leaning up against the maple in the west planting bed but so far no luck.

Meds doled out for the coming week.

Amazon order placed, includes a phone/cup holder for the Cub and inoculant for the legumes plus some clothing items for The Woman and a Mr. Coffee whistling tea kettle.

A few more pepper seeds have sprouted (30+ total so far)

Mixed up some dilute Miracle Gro and watered tomato seedlings last night.

Also watered what seedlings that have survived of the cabbage, broccoli, and cauliflower.

Planted more seeds to replace the cabbage and broccoli that failed. Still have enough left to do a fall crop.

Got labels made up for the pepper seedlings.

Large Redbud on the east side has started to bloom ... (y)

Not sure what all on the agenda for the rest of the day, but as The Woman noted whatever it is it will be inside.

Hope everyone is having a decent Friday ... (y)

/ Good morning!!!! #188,818  
friend of mine said his son was very happy with this remote propane monitor for his mountain cabin
so I ordered the two pack. One for tank in rv and other for propane tank for home gen. Two that are out of sight
but very important.
not overly worried about running out on the barbecue. I always have spares here and I try to keep them full.

I see they also have a stand alone indicator for them for another $35.

/ Good morning!!!! #188,819  
some trucker in Texas was having a bad day this morning
apparently intentionally drove his 18 wheeler loaded with rebar
into the Dept Public Safety building in Denham. Hurt a bunch of people doing it.
sure hope he isn't driving anytime soon

criminal act says the sheriff.

might not be a good idea to flip off that trucker next time
Authorities arrested the driver, whom a local official said was denied a commercial driver’s license from the Brenham DPS station.