Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #188,741  
Pellet stove part came, didn't fix the problem. Back to square one. Might just be the circuit board. It hasn't been working right for probably 10 years, since the time I ran the stove on my old generator that doesn't produce clean power. Since then it wouldn't shut down when turned off, unless we cracked the lid on the hopper and it sensed no pressure, and the pressure switch would shut it down. If no pressure, the switch stays open and the stove won't start, which is why I figured it was a bad pressure switch.
Class went well.

We have been discussing buying land in WV and selling the VA land, half the distance away.

/ Good morning!!!! #188,742  
Good (Thursday) morning. Overnight Low of 7.4C and it's presently 19.5C, clear with an occasional light breeze.

The plumber, from last Wednesday's Church Hall repair, finally got around to sending me his invoice = A$154. I thanked him via return email and I'll submit that to the Church Treasurer on Friday.

I'm thinking that this arvo I'll quickly head into town, grab a couple of short star-pickets from the hardware shop, and hammer them into the corner of the Church Hall to protect the repaired section from any future, accidental damage.

That's about it, take care all.

/ Good morning!!!! #188,744  
It’s not easy to argue when you’re eating good brisket and sausage. Had a productive conversation with an acquaintance about school finance today.

Attachments

• IMG_9284.jpeg
    IMG_9284.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 36
   / Good morning!!!! #188,747  
Good evening all. 59ºF for the start, low temp was 54ºF at 2PM and high temp was 60F at 10 AM. Light to moderate wind except during rain then wind hit 25-35 mph. Sunshine late afternoon. Made coffee to start day, Men's meeting then bike ride, rain was getting close near end of ride, started to drizzle. Got about .2 inch rain. Did get nap, and dinner with Wednesday dinner group. Still waiting for stove part, and going to look in L-Nutra 5 day plan. Thanks Don.
Two_step what I didn't realize about the eclipse was if your not in totality path it won't get very dark. Didn't get very dark here.Did get a nap in :)
Randy(wag) glad town run good.
Ron glad rocks disposed of. Was that a tire valve leaking? Glad valve fixed. Glad mower cleaned up and ready to get serviced. Hope trip to airport went smooth. Nice pic, someone has had an ear attack.
Drew hope dentist visit was bearable for you and wallet. Sorry about A/c hope it was a change over glitch. Hope extra planting responds to all the rain you have coming. Probably problem with TBN is bad update.
Billy we are getting past the worst of the pollen. Glad no leak in front axle. Hope hike and movie good.
Mike glad no road trip, just staying on your feet is a win! Hope you get better sleep tonight. Thanks for daughter updates, hope new job starts well.
Buppies Hope you are getting sleep. Hope you can get back to Wyoming. prayers sent.
Trent(texasgreen) Welcome to GM thread. Had to look up Mont Belvieu.
Paul glad good homecoming. Sorry plasma cutter has more than some assembly required. Hope you get some drying out so you can deal with outside chores.
Thomas Who does Ben work for? Sorry Mrs said no so quick, keeps a guy from dreaming. Hope puttering was fun and productive.
RNG glad shed arranged more compactly, hope that helps as people come to look and buy. Hope groceries and errands wen smoothly.
Mike thanks for the pic.
Don nice rain amount. Glad the sign language class covered all the lesson plan. Sorry PT is not helping you decide on surgery or no. Congrats on upcoming 50 anniversary, hope you both enjoy the cruise.
Ken good to hear progress outside with everything so soggy. Bet tom was fun to watch. thanks for pics. The number of ash tree you ahve lost boggles my mind
Scott(vt) nice pics. Sorry you had to work.
Two_bit my trash can got blown over this afternoon. Don't think Thomas has much chance at job even if he is interested.
Drew glad pricing better than anticipated.
Drew I am keeping dry, I am on top of a hill, about 30 feet higher than lake level. The area here got less rain than East Texas. Have fun with the flowers
David hope you got to mow today. Green Mile is that the one with Tom Hanks? Glad good time with Sophie.
RS sorry you now have a lot of precip in forecast. But it will change :). Glad you are getting some outside work done while dry enough.
Dennis I know what you mean about rain forecast, I thought yesterday and today would have been unrideable outside, but rode oustide both days :) Sorry about the paperwork Hope son's leg and paperwork both improve.
Drew glad progress outside. Hope you can clean up underside of mowing deck.
Lou sorry about cool down, and ore rain on the way. Hope you get tire fixed so you are ready to mow.
Dennis sorry about stove part did not fix stove. Hope you can find rebuilt board. Good luck with land decisions. Glad class went well.
Two_bit nice looking meat, who staitened who out? Inquiring minds want to know :)
prayer for all, especially Jay/Peg, Kyle /Daughter, /mom's breathing, /son's migraines, Bird /aging issues, Ron /heart, Billy /mom hypertension & congestive heart failure, David(moss) /remodel, /divorce, Buppies /cancer, parathyroid,blood sugar /wife healing, Thomas /gout, Phil /reflux, Frits /veteran son with mental issues, /granddaughter with Evans Syndrome, Ken /dad possible dementia, /chronic fatigue, Diet not working, Steppenwolfe /son-auto immune disorder, Grev /wife's eye, Ted /knee recovery, /retirement & disability red tape, /family issues, Lou /eye issues, /heart issues, /wife hip replacement, Doug and wife/health issues, / hand nerve and surgery, /fall and recovery, / wife headaches and heart eval, / David(sadamo)/Sophie's hip or leg pain, Scaredy/shoulder dislocation, /marriage dissolving, / friend stop drinking, Dennis /retirement, /neighbor issues, /land development, /favorable winds not in the forecast there, /dad surgery recovery, Drew /back operation issues, /friend's wife cancer diagnosis and recovery, Scotty /back pain, Helogabals /wife's friend situation, Fatjay /father broken hip, Israel, Ukraine war, and Country.

/ Good morning!!!! #188,748  
Coffee is brewing. 46° with rain this morning. Heading to 57° with continued rain. Weather guessers say we will get up to 2" of rain. Trip to Airport went good. When I got home started on MMMower. Greased all the fittings and check out in gearbox. Sharpened blades. Then mounted it on tractor. Took it for a couple of trips around back field. It did it job good. When I got back to barn removed from tractor and adjusted cut height wheels. Mower is ready for a summer of grass cutting. Hydraulic valve did not leak that I repaired Tuesday. Grocery shopping this morning. Then will be a good day to fold and put away the 2 baskets of laundry I have setting in bedroom.
zyPC6du.jpg

Everyone stay well and safe.

Good Morning All.