Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #188,322  
Good morning, the low is 30 and going to a high of 48°F. Wind ENE 11 gusting to 17 mph. Mainly sunny!
There is an early spring storm coming that will bring a mixed bag of rain or snow. I am not overly concerned about it.

Back up to north Bay to turn in the DL medical. Leaving here in 20 minutes.

Have a safe day all

/ Good morning!!!! #188,323  
53 this morning storms later some severe slept 6.5 hours nice

Mostly prayers sent

Prayers for all our Country

/ Good morning!!!! #188,324  
Good morning! 58˚F, .05" rain with a brief shower last night. Sunny skies, NW wind heading to the upper 60s.
Won 4 of the 5 Hand and Foot card games last night.
Busy day with FireWise clearing, sign class and shoulder PT.
Buppies glad you got some quality sleep time in, prayers for your wife.

/ Good morning!!!! #188,325  
47° almost .4” rain today, total 1.25 since yesterday. Thunderstorms now and pouring.
Son left late for work. 😖
Trying to get more sleep buppies, glad you got some.

/ Good morning!!!! #188,327  
Don, do you have a total eclipse today after lunch? Looks like "totality" line goes
right through Austin. That should be interesting

must be interesting out driving and have it turn into night
No that is next Monday. They are expecting millions of people to converge on the line of totality, and are telling residents to get gas and groceries and stay off the roads. The weather is suppose to be cloudy so maybe the crowds will not come, but I have my eclipse glasses if there is a break in the clouds. Relatives are coming from Houston to see this once in a lifetime event.

Edit times:
Eclipse Details:

Date: Monday, April 8, 2024

Time: Between 12:18 p.m. and 2:58 p.m.

Peak Totality: At 1:36 p.m.

Duration of Totality: Approximately 3 minutes and 15 seconds

RS how many minutes of totality are you expecting?

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #188,328  
Good Morning,
Ct, 39 to start going to 49 with rain moving in later this morning ! Looks like rain for the next 3 days !

Mostly, glad surgery went well ! As Ron said, follow Dr’s orders !

Buppies prayers !🙏

Hope to get a hike in before the rain comes in ! Maybe some house cleaning and junk removal over the next couple of days !

Hope all have a good day ! 🙏

/ Good morning!!!! #188,329  
No that is next Monday. They are expecting millions of people to converge on the line of totality, and are telling residents to get gas and groceries and stay off the roads. The weather is suppose to be cloudy so maybe the crowds will not come, but I have my eclipse glasses if there is a break in the clouds. Relatives are coming from Houston to see this once in a lifetime event.
will be quite a party for the end of days folks and the tin foil hatters.
for the rest of us, it's a lesson in astronomy.
good thing Mr Moon moves out of the way
we need our sun back

RS, get your glasses quick. It's going right over you.

/ Good morning!!!! #188,330  
Good Morning.
It’s 45° and drizzling, that going to be the high temp for the day. Rain is supposed to get heavy. We’ve gotten about 1/2” since yesterday, supposed to get another 2” throughout the day and overnight.

Yesterday’s trip to Pittsburgh didn’t happen, so I got another day in the shop. I did get the outlets in, it was no fun running the wire up the wall from the panel and through the ceiling joists in a crowded shop. Because of the rain, I didn’t put anything outside to gain some room to work. But it’s all done, and the tools are put away.

IMG_4088.jpg

IMG_4089.jpg

Fortunately, I ran romex from the panel to the box above the beam and THHN down to the outlets. It would have been a huge pain to run conduit for the whole run. I had to get a fresh 250 roll of 12-2 romex from HD, they keep it under lock and key these days, but they were cheaper than the electric supply.
The only interruptions were to scan and reset a Sprinter for a friend, and diagnose a Prius for another friend, he wasn’t so lucky, as his issue is with the HV battery. I got it out of limp mode, but he has an expensive repair ahead. It’s a 2004, but only has 30k original miles on it, so it’s likely worth spending the nearly 2k on it.

Today starts with breakfast with the professor, then I’ll wander through the day without a real plan, but I’m confident that I won’t be bored.