Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #188,271  
Good Morning,
You pay for a kit, fill a small tube in the kit up with spit and mail the kit back. Very simple.
Thanks Don, did you get your kit off of Amazon ? Looks like $149, does that sound right ?
Turns out the SIL's place has Locust trees, not Hawthorn. The thorns look like this. Damn things are deadly!!
gstrom, WOW, those things look lethal !:oops: Be careful, supposedly great wood to burn, but not if you get sliced to death !

/ Good morning!!!! #188,272  
PSI & GPM have the same relationship to power as Amps & Volts.
To maintain the same power, one has to go down if the other goes up. On a pressure washer, nozzle orfice size is the primary control.
Yep that is how it works. However most are positive displacement pumps so the GPM capacity is fixed by the displacement size of the pump. Most pump manufactures push high pressure at the expense of flow making it less useful to me

/ Good morning!!!! #188,273  
Good Morning,

Thanks Don, did you get your kit off of Amazon ? Looks like $149, does that sound right ?

gstrom, WOW, those things look lethal ! Be careful, supposedly great wood to burn, but not if you get sliced to death !

There is usually a special on the 23&Me web site around Mother’s Day.
The price sounds about right.

/ Good morning!!!! #188,275  
   / Good morning!!!! #188,276  
Had a rose clipping I brought with us when we moved. It grew to a nice rose bush that the deer have not found. So we did have Easter flowers.
Beautiful roses Don. Are those what are called Knockout Roses? That is a real knock out picture!

/ Good morning!!!! #188,278  
Good evening all.Will start catching up tomorrow. 64ºF for start, overcast with some mist, breezy. Moderate wind in Kerrville, overcast most the way,, partly cloudy middle of trip. and high temp during mid trip 82ºF. Breakfast with fellow bikers to start day, 34 mile bike ride with long steep hill ridden both ways, Easter brunch with co riders family, tripe home. No nap :( Cancer surgery in morning.
Good luck with the surgery! Glad your trip went well so far.

/ Good morning!!!! #188,279  
Coffee taste very good today.
Ron, what is your preferred coffee? You may be one who likes coffee as much as I do. I drink a pot by myself throughout the day. Prefer coffee with chichory.

/ Good morning!!!! #188,280  
Guess my old computer doesn’t like rainy Mondays either, couldn’t get it to wake up. Just sat there spinning, no message what was happening. So did a hard reboot, then another. Finally it came up and said it’s updating, very slowly. Been at this over an hour so far.
I hate computers.