Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #187,731  
Drew, I have 2 iPhones, 3 iPads and a PC with windows 11. My pictures and documents are stored in Microsoft One Drive. This allows me to view pictures and documents on all 5. The iPads can receive and answer phone calls and messages as long as iPhone is near. Emails are also seen on all 6. Only one iPhone ever leaves house. I have the iPads mounted on a stand. That are mounted on stands that are at eye level to keep from always looking down at screen. Saves my neck.
I do my morning posting on PC. 24” screen allows me it see photos up close for cropping. I can do the same with iPads. But is much easier with PC and mouse. Why 3 iPads. 2 of them were my wife’s. She could not speak in later years. They were her way of communicating. Along with white boards.
2 iPhones are for finding the other when one is misplaced. Also one has phone number that I have had for over 50 years. Other mobile number is what I got when I retire.
Only thing I have never figured out how to do is get Text Messages on PC that will appear on Apple products.
I use my Garmin for maps in car.

/ Good morning!!!! #187,732  
plowdog, I had lots problems after I retired. Got orthopedic inserts for my shoes. Helped a lot. But still had foot problems. Took a while to figure out sore feet was from in house. Bought a pair of Sketchers shoes for In house instead of slippers and bare feet. I still wear inserts in all my out of house shoes.

/ Good morning!!!! #187,733  
19F cloudy mid 20's for high,old man winter spent the night left 2 1/2" of snow. 🙄

Outside chores done E muffin time.
Plans for today...clean steps path from snow than 8 hours at part store.

Enjoy your evening all.

/ Good morning!!!! #187,734  
36 this morning not near as breezy 60 for high temperature lots of sunshine

plowhog hopefully they do not cancel insurance.

Another late night now diarrhea

‘’Prayers for all our Country

/ Good morning!!!! #187,735  
32 outside this AM. brrr. Heading to lower 50's.

Yesterday late afternoon multiple fires broke out in my immediate area. Thought it was too hazy, then smelled smoke. Of all things I checked FB and another area resident chimed in concern too. Then the reports started rolling in. Especially bad the further SW one goes, made local news. They (news crews) were of course freaking out. We had some road closures in the immediate area. Today, since I need to run out I guess I can see first hand what the damage was.

Hope all have a good day. Be safe.

/ Good morning!!!! #187,736  
IMG_3103.JPG

Good morning! 59˚F only warming to 61˚ with light rain most of the day.
Waiting on a part to fix the Ranger (a new vent actuator) so took the opportunity to finally clean the garage floor. The previous owners were gracious enough to put an epoxy coating on the floor so it was easy to clean the winter road stains off the floor.

/ Good morning!!!! #187,737  
31 going to 57. So windy yesterday that my metal flagpole bent over in half.

Lots of wildfires. Code Orange risk for air quality. Rain coming tomorrow night.

Kyle, good score on that oven...take a little extra time to install and you may get another great salmon dinner. 😁 Your son back to 100%? I saw the gas price jump, too.

Tax refund came in yesterday. Felt good until I remembered I was just getting my own money back. Worked on MIL's taxes yesterday...almost finished, just needed my wife to come home and show me some receipts I was missing.

Don, I could have predicted your garage would be immaculate. You take good care of yourself and your things.

Time to get outside. I've been hearing turkeys gobbling each morning for the last few days (except too windy yesterday).

/ Good morning!!!! #187,738  
It doesn't bother me so I'm not going to the trouble to report it for correction. It's just an example of a error on google maps that I know personally. Maybe you have time to report google map errors but I don't. And I expect most people don't either.
LOL
I reported a google map error once, took several months before I got feedback that they changed it, but they did.

/ Good morning!!!! #187,739  
a late good morning all
mighty cold this morning, thermometer said 21 out though Wunderground says warmer
just poking along, nothing planned for today, nice to conserve energy.

I put one of the remote thermometers in the rv and left a heater in there on low.
Says 42 in there, should be good enough to keep the pipes happy plus as soon as sun comes out, it heats up
to 50's inside normally.

I plugged in the new baby portable fridge/freezer for the rv and it got down to -4 just fine.
So that will now go between front seats and make up my arm rest, after piling several large beach towels
on it to bring it to the right height. Factory arm rests so tiny they are useless, smaller than ones on my lawn mower.

electric heat and lights on in living room, keeping more than a dozen trays of flowers happy. Need to inspect for ants; found they were coming
out of the moonflower pots. Spraying that mint oil worked great. I might do a little up-potting today, after a check on which plants have a lot of roots coming out the bottom.

my electric bill will be a doozy for this month, with inside heat, greenhouse, rv.

/ Good morning!!!! #187,740  
Good morning, the low is 8 and going to a high of 27°F. Wind NW 8 mph. Mix of sun and cloud.

I busted one of my front chains yesterday, I have a spare set, but I will see if I can patch it up, first. The spider on that side is finished too. I have a spare pair of spiders too. I don't mind replacing front chains, the loader helps a lot.

lol, Ron I had to read your post twice. I couldn't wrap my head around why you would need out house shoes. Missed the "of". lol

Income tax rebate came in overnight. YES! No outstanding bills, but paid all the current ones, including the taxes. I don't need to worry about the taxes until November/December now.
It used to take anywhere from 5-6 weeks for the CRA (IRS to you guys in the states) to shell out, but a few years ago they sped up the process and now it is usually up to 14 days from the time of filing. This is the earliest I have gotten mine back. 10 days.

I use google maps ONLY for the mileage between cities. If I am not sure which way I will go I try it one way first and the return trip I will go a different way. Staying in Ontario, I know most of the routes I will be using. It took a lot of years to learn them all.
I know of a few people that got really messed up following google maps and GPS in general.

Talked to the foreman I haul to and he told me that the set of trains that got wrecked last Labour Day weekend were still at the tow companies yard. Yet my manager told me the insurance wrote them off. I wonder who is lying to whom? Managers and dispatchers, I have found in the past are liars.

Time for my oatmeal.

Stay safe all