Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #187,701  
When i burned oil, I was getting it cheaper at the pump than having it delivered.
Our local distributor sells for the same price at the pump as delivered, there is a 350 gal minimum for delivery which is why I have to haul my 100 gal tank to town a couple times a year. CA prices are similar to yours

/ Good morning!!!! #187,702  
61°F and .14 inches rain.

A good day mowing yesterday. I did start when wetter than I prefer but able to get Hilo end of property done. All that remains is 2 small sections close to house, maybe an hour or so.

Off to Hilo for Sophie’s ophthalmologist appointment. Need to get some milk and POG. Milk isn’t lasting as long drinking lattes daily. Then we meet up with Sophie’s brother and his SO for lunch at one of the newer Mexican restaurants.

Hoping I get word my Co2 canister is ready for pickup.

Prayers for all
Be safe
Have a great day

/ Good morning!!!! #187,704  
had a nice lunch at Irish restaurant in town, had lamb stew which was good.
all the plants are now inside and the heat turned off in greenhouse. Did turn the heat on in the rv, 22 will be a little cold
for the plumbing in there without some heat.

rain showers and gusty winds coming in this afternoon
I'm taking a nap

/ Good morning!!!! #187,705  
Don. I think our iPad experience are opposite. Have had iPads a few years now and it is my go to, even more than my iPhone. Currently have the 11 inch Pro and pencil. Did try keyboard cover once. I’m not a good typist, just hunt and peck. My laptop sees much less use. There are times I use both.

I’ll have to look at the sharing map info. I do know iPhone links to CarPlay but never looked iPhone to iPad. I tend to favor Apple Maps over Google, although my built in maps in the Ridgeline maybe Garmin. I do have a Mobley in the truck for internet instead of iPhone hotspot.

/ Good morning!!!! #187,706  
what trail? I was patiently waiting for a pic
Hiked from Old Rag parking up Nicholson Hollow to Hot Short Mtn Trail, then Hazel Mtn where this pine had fallen, then Catlett Mtn then Hannah Run back to Nicholson. Lots of old mountain history up these hollows.

/ Good morning!!!! #187,707  
Don. I think our iPad experience are opposite. Have had iPads a few years now and it is my go to, even more than my iPhone. Currently have the 11 inch Pro and pencil. Did try keyboard cover once. I’m not a good typist, just hunt and peck. My laptop sees much less use. There are times I use both.

I’ll have to look at the sharing map info. I do know iPhone links to CarPlay but never looked iPhone to iPad. I tend to favor Apple Maps over Google, although my built in maps in the Ridgeline maybe Garmin. I do have a Mobley in the truck for internet instead of iPhone hotspot.
I have to agree with RNG and my wife agrees with you. She has the iPad with the keyboard cover and loves it. I prefer the MacBook Pro. I can never swipe correctly on her pad it is just frustrating. I do miss the apps that are available on the pad but not the notebook.

For navigation we use Apple CarPlay from our phones plugged into the car and use the car's screen. I gave up on the Ford and the KIA NAV updates. We have new streets going in daily around here.

/ Good morning!!!! #187,708  
I’m not a good typist, just hunt and peck. My laptop sees much less use. There are times I use both.
That's probably it. I took typing in high school, the only male in the class, and probably in the bottom half at the end for speed. I knew I'd be typing reports and such when I got to college, but I couldn't even imagine how much of an advantage it was when I started writing computer code. Some of my fellow students were fast hunt'n'peckers, but most eventually learned to touch type.

Those early computer systems were all keyboard driven. The mouse hadn't been invented, nobody even thought of a track ball or touch pad. I did experiment briefly with a touch screen accessory, but it wasn't very useful because there was no API to put buttons on the screen yet. Just that good ol' command line interface.