Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #187,721  
   / Good morning!!!! #187,723  
Good morning

Weather still "neutral" here. Heavy reins in forecast

Didnt check in here for a week. A lot happened. I would say - almost everything with "+"

~~~~~~~~~~

Saturday went to "rancho". Brought Yanmar there. But day before, when I was opening hood to get battery charged hood cracked.
Even guarantee is over dealer, will give to me new hood under guarantee. With my help they have sold 2 tractors, so not bad deal
Transportation of tractor went well.
With BIL we started to work on firewood.
Sovjet era 25 Hp midget we used for power source of processor and Yanmar was delivering logs
As birch was on top we started with wood for my house. All my totes was full within 3 hours. That processor is really productive !
As we started to work for MIL's house and rain started ... 😁
Soil is really wet, even Yanmar is leaving traces. With rain on top it was impossible
Winter season is over, so decided to left Yanmar at rancho for summer. To not drive empty trailer back loaded 3 totes and ... van coudnt pull that out from mud
Had a lot of fun while get out on asphalt

~~~~~~~~

Sunday oldest daughter visited us.
Her boyfriend, I have told you about him. Nice lad, but nothing on practical side of life. That boy is studying in Academy of Culture and Arts. For movies director or producer, something like that.
And that boy have left to Ukraine, to work on documentary about priest who is organizing charity.
My wife is terrified, especially as that silly boy is going to eastern part. Not on line 0, but close enough. My daughter tho have my sense of humor. She says his chance of survival is small, but still bigger than 0. 🤯
I would say opposite - chances of get hurt is rather small, but not 0
Boy should be back at this weekend, will tell you how this adventure went for him

~~~~~~~~~~~

Other than that - working with customers, training new sales guy.

Waiting for new car. :cool: Should be here right after Easter

Have a nice day !

/ Good morning!!!! #187,724  
Getting an early start on GM today, took a nap and then couldn't get back to sleep.

Glad to see most are reporting more signs of Spring arriving! Predicted to get up to only 65f today and cloudy all day. I have some tree trimming and gutter cleaning to do today and I think I'll start off with a couple breakfast tacos at a place I always liked but haven't been to in awhile.

Two_bit glad you are having fun with Tiny Tornado. Hope stick pick up went well.
Yes we did mostly_, thanks for mentioning it. She had as much fun as we did.

Heard from my son and DIL that their offer to purchase a house was accepted...they are moving from Raleigh to west of Charlotteville. First house, so very excited. For us, granddaughter will be much closer
That IS exciting, I'm sure! Always nice to have the grandkids close.

While wire brushing the surface rust, managed to get one of my fingers.
Blood and pain, but luckily not much damage
Sorry to hear. Glad it wasn't too bad. I don't suggest take chances though. Use some tripple antiboitic ointment at minimum.

Slept late today yippie
So glad to hear that Buppies! Congrats!

Hope everyone has a great day! Just 4 more days until Monday! Prayers for our Nation!

/ Good morning!!!! #187,726  
Poured cup of hot coffee. 14° with partly cloudy skies this morning. Heading to 36° with mix of sun and clouds. Yesterday was conserve energy day. Wind made the 30° feel like 0°. So I stayed in. Polished and cleaned the Henry .22LR. Ready to take to range when weather is better. Grocery shopping today. I do grocery shopping with a neighbor. We take turns driving. Car should be warm when I am picked up this week.
It must be spring. Ducks are back helping with feeder cleanup.
SzlCVmj.jpg

Everyone stay well and safe.

Good Morning All.

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #187,727  
Need to get a better solution for plantar fasciitis
in right foot, maybe extra layer of foam padding in work out shoes.
Years ago I had an orthotics company take a plaster cast of my foot. They used this to create a custom orthotic insert that slips into my shoes.

Unlike over-the-counter orthotic solutions, their orthotic support was custom molded to my foot. Surprisingly, it is not soft like the over-the-counter ones-- it is extremely rigid and hard-- can't hardly bend it at all. It works miracles for feet problems-- I could hardly walk before these inserts and now the problem has 95% been resolved. As of few years ago, it was $400. So probably $500 now. But it made the difference between sitting on the couch and being up and productive.

/ Good morning!!!! #187,729  
Hope insurance deductible is low
Insurance is a very difficult proposition since the property is in a high fire risk area. I'm insured now for $1,500/yr with a company that already pulled out of the CA market. If they cancel me, more likely since I filed a claim, replacing the insurance will likely be $5,000 per year.

The impact of the trunk through the roof/wall caused a major supporting beam up at the ceiling ridge to separate from an adjacent one by about 1 1/2 inches. Since there could be structural issues I am unaware of, I felt I needed to do a claim in case further damage is discovered.

Almost every neighbor has already had their insurance cancelled. It was a difficult decision to file a claim but I would feel extra stupid if I paid out of pocket then shortly thereafter got cancelled anyway. I'm rolling the dice ...