Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #186,561  
Coffee is cooling. 43° with a few clouds this morning. Heading to 67° with possibility of thunderstorms in the evening. Almost 70° today. Time to get my shorts out of storage. Did not get to gravel cleanup yesterday. Back on list today.
Nope, not going to look at your camera.
W4tmmlh.jpg

Buppies, best wishes your recovery is quick.

Everyone stay well and safe.

Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #186,562  
good morning all
63 in sun and clouds today, warm front coming from South bringing rain tonight

David, a triple post! something must have happened over the Pacific...

RS, you need better organization so you can get something done during the day.
your slacking off has to stop, your wife says you never get anything done, and just lay around all day.

I'm sure Riptides wife says the same thing. Stop sleeping out in the Milk House and get something done.
oh, he is....

Buppies, feel better, get well, we are all pulling for you

Seems we are running out of February.

/ Good morning!!!! #186,564  
49 going to 65 again today. Then rain.

Sodamo, great score on those tools. That is a great grinder/espresso maker. Now splurge on some nice Kona beans and enjoy.

Buppies, happy that your surgery went well. Prayers for a strong recovery. Let me know if I can help with anything (and send one more good snow this way, please).

Ron, shy titmouse. My MIL's new apartment is on ground level, and her window looks out on a courtyard with bird feeders, but they were empty...so my wife took a suet bar and a bag of seeds from our supply yesterday. My first day there looking out the window, I saw a chipmunk running around, so it will be happy when it finds the seeds, too.

Good productive day starting with a good hike, then grocery store, laundry for my wife, and cleaning my roaster. Ran out of time so will do the roasting today. Fell asleep in the recliner as soon as I sat down.

/ Good morning!!!! #186,565  
43 outside this AM, heading to mid 60's with possible rain moving in later.

Little sore this AM on one side from the pressure washer being held over my head. Usually I get the short wand out and use the manlift. But it is not summer time yet so the long wand and ladder had to work. The ladder is always fun as I recall in my younger years being on top of it and almost being toppled off the ladder as I engaged the washer. Yeah, THAT never happened again. LOL.

Wife came home with mulch last night.... good thing I washed the back entrance down, looks like that may be on the agenda for today.

Other than that, maybe I stopped winter by collecting the "last" of the firewood in the back the other day? Sort of like washing a vehicle to get it to rain? I'll have to plan the collection routine better for next year.

Hope all have a great day, be safe.

/ Good morning!!!! #186,568  
30F clear sky might reach 50F...almost t shirt weather. ;)

Outside chores done E muffin time. :)
Plans for today...8 hours at part store this evening not sure yet.

Enjoy your day all.

Another sign spring not too far off. :)

Attachments

• Sring.jpg
    Sring.jpg
    748 KB · Views: 43
   / Good morning!!!! #186,569  
David, great score on the Dewalt equipment.
my favorite Dewalt was their cordless grease gun, almost made hitting the zerks fun.
otherwise I was in the blue camp, Makita.

I’ve got a lot of Makita 18v tools, my 12v tools (including a heated jacket) are all Milwaukee. Quality seems equal, but Milwaukee has a broader offering. My fence stapler is Milwaukee 18v, I use a Makita battery with an adapter.

/ Good morning!!!! #186,570  
Good Morning!!!! 46 F back in Orcutt, CA. Areas of fog early, then partly cloudy this afternoon. High 63F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.
Got just a few drops of rain as I was unloading here late yesterday afternoon, and if the weather guessers are to be believed, more on the way Friday and through the weekend.
Was wondering how others in retirement are doing. This is my 20th year of retirement.
This will be my 14th year. Just a whipper snapper compared to a lot of you here!

Yesterday, most of which was spent driving, I still managed just shy of 3000 steps. Sunday it was almost twice that, peaking Saturday at 6,665. All this frenetic activity is due to the move. Fourteen years ago I don't think there was such a thing as cell phones with health monitoring apps to count footsteps, but I was probably active at about the same level, if only from the long walks to and from the company parking lot.

Which reminds me, I tried to charge the Apple Watch my friend and I found in Kernville, but it did not respond. And it's old enough it's not worth fixing, though it might be fun to take apart if/when I ever have time to waste.

Good to have you back, Buppies. Best wishes for a rapid recovery!

Looks like you got a pretty good deal, David! If I had it to do over again, I'd probably have Dewalt battery powered tools. But with so many Makita tools already, changing now just isn't practical. And for the most part, they do everything I ask of them.

I thought the Blue tools were Bosch. 🤔🥴🤠
Yep, Makita = turquoise. I still love my Bosch angle grinder and hammer drill, both 120VAC powered.

Pretty smooth trip south yesterday, but did make a few more stops to check the load and tighten the ratchet straps, which had worked looser than I like the first few times I checked. Took fewer iterations to get the trailer backed up the driveway, but I still have trouble keeping track of which way to turn the steering wheel, especially after nine hours of sitting behind it.

More unloading and unpacking on the agenda today. But first I have to find a new insurance provider for the van and Camry, as Farmers has decided not to sell insurance in California anymore. Any recommendations?

And I need to update credit card info for the automatic payments, and might as well change my address, too. That should keep my butt in a chair for most of the morning.