Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #186,571  
Morning to all today;
Well I had a fairly successful day yesterday. My laptop had a 256 neg hard drive which was getting full, I cloned that to a new MVMe M.2V SSD of 1 TB and then moved and expanded the partitions so I have a large hard drive and didn't have to reinstall anything. Not bad for for a Septuagenarian. Also hired a man to come in and cut up and clear 4 pines that blew down this winter and to take down a few more trees at a decent price. Going to be quite the bon fire burning all that pine. With my COPD, back and shoulder it doesn't work good when I do much of the heavy hauling and horsing around, so I did what my wife had asked repeatedly for me to do, and hired the heavy lifting out.

/ Good morning!!!! #186,572  
Good Morning Guys,
Ct, 32 to start going to 56 ! Rain is on the way for later this afternoon or evening!
Tomorrow more of the same !

So I have a little Ct project I started out in the garage, I’m building a heavy duty mailbox pole out of 6x6 pressure treated ! My old mailbox has been abused through the years by are plow guys! They love to see if they can knock off the mailbox when plowing wet heavy snow ! 😒 So May do some work on that today !

Pickle Lake was the end of the road, but I understand that the road is getting extended and eventually will come out at Nakina, ON. Red Lake is another 'end of the road' town. Been there, too
Bill, thank you for the detailed explanation on road prep and where you have hauled to ! I am always fascinated by an end of the road scenario! I always wondered how far north these roads would extend , maybe 50 years from now ! That’s truly Gods country up there !

Hope all have a blessed and safe day ! 🙏

/ Good morning!!!! #186,573  
Good Morning David,
Well I clicked on the expresso link ! Wow that thing looks amazing! I will be interested to see how that works out !
Also will be interested to find out what the final verdict on the Scag is !

Have a great day ! 🙏

/ Good morning!!!! #186,574  
RNG, how to back a trailer. Put hand on bottom of steering wheel. Turn steering wheel in direction you want trailer to move. It must work for everyone else but me.😵‍💫🤠 When I have a trailer that needs moving in a tight area. I get my Millennial neighbor that has a natural understanding of how to back a trailer. No matter where he puts his hands on steering wheel. 👍

/ Good morning!!!! #186,576  
Got up to 78 yesterday - a record. They're calling for a bit of snow later today, 35 mph winds and a low of 8 tonight, then back up into the 60's.

Springtime roller coaster weather, for sure.

/ Good morning!!!! #186,578  
Morning all, 29 going to 65 and partly cloudy.
Got some more of the basement trim done yesterday, only have the one window left to finish. Even got the ceiling patched where I had to run the wires.
Long dog walk in the back yard since it was so warm.

Maybe I will start working on the metal shelves today and look at repurposing the shelves removed from sons closet.

Prayers Buppies that recovery goes well and fast.

Back to the day job and fixing a mistake a vendor made, which will cost a week of delay,

Be well,

Can you count the Ash tree stubs in this picture? This is after I cleaned out quite a few. At one time this area was so thick with trees, would be hard to see through even in winter.

20240226_164218.jpg

/ Good morning!!!! #186,579  
Good morning! 19 years here Ron, 2005. I do not keep track of my steps. 67˚F heading to 85˚, which was the high for yesterday also, it did not reach 90.
Cold front tomorrow morning will bring back regular February temps 40/50s
Car wash today before it gets too hot.
Buppies, prayers for your full recovery.
BEF don't forget it is cat's tummy rub Tuesday.

/ Good morning!!!! #186,580  
I retired twice and failed. I should be a poster boy for how medical insurance can bankrupt people. But then it may get p o l i t i c a l.

Third time will be the charm....soon.

Have a set goal of 6k steps a day, last three days over 6.5k, unfortunate for the 5 day tracker, only 4.9k.