Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #185,961  
My plastic pipe to ice maker wore a hole thru once where it comes thru the floor. On of my retirement projects is to redo a bunch of my valves with ball valves.

Fortunately our line is 1/4 copper … so not much chance of it wearing through.

Banging into it with the ‘frig and breaking it off (since it is at floor level) is another matter however …

/ Good morning!!!! #185,962  
Woman fixed cauliflower with a curry cheese sauce + shrimp with cocktail sauce for dinner. Was very tasty. Maple cinnamon roll for dessert.

After that I moved old ‘frig out of the way and got cabinet taken down without destroying it. Bunch of finishing nails were holding it up there.

Then moved new ‘frig over to where the old one was, connected up water line, turned on water and checked for leaks.

After that pulled the bottom grill on front and ran the feet down and got it leveled.

Full-width drawer in the ‘frig no longer opens by itself when you open the doors …

Think I’m gonna go polish off the last of the shrimp for a bedtime snack …

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #185,963  
Good early morning,
Plow truck woke me up, appears the guessers were right this time, looks like 2-3” white fluffy stuff.
24° now, highs today low/mid 30’s and
partly cloudy. Winds NW 15 to 25 mph gusts 40+ mph again. I foresee more sticks to be picked up LOL.

No idea of what plans will evolve today, I do need to get serious about getting taxes done.

Prayers that those ailing get/stay on the mend.
Enjoy your day everyone

/ Good morning!!!! #185,964  
Send your daughter to our college for engineering education!
Girl engineers get good jobs and sometimes better pay for equal opportunity employment.
I have similar relationship with my kids right now. They won't appreciate me until they have to fix their own stuff. I'm the grumpy old "boomer". :)
If she was a boy I would throw her out from home and country too 😁
Young guys have to be a bit hungry and have to stand on their own. With daughters we should be not so harsh ;)

Actually I have offered her to cover a year or two in any foreign school.
But she has to be confident she have drive for that thing. Up to now it looks promising. 🤞
Likes subject, have good grades (~ 90 %). But that school starts messing things up a bit. It's not typical mess when kids are blaming teachers, it's really management.
thing is that this is relatively new course, and it's shared between Technical uni and Medical uni. And as it always is, while technicians have all things in their pockets, medics are mess - claiming lack of funds, they want to step out in the middle of process. Lot of not needed emotions, which are reflecting on students. Daughter is not happy at all. But from another hand she has to learn that too

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Other than that - nothing big is going on

Still no luck with heater, driving around in cold car. At least it's not THAT cold

That's about it, take care

/ Good morning!!!! #185,965  
Coffee is brewing. 22° with mostly cloudy skies this morning. Heading to 31° with cloudy skies. Yesterday weather was as forecast. Ended up shoveling 1" of snow off walkways. Got dolly made for weight box. Today I will get house filters changed. Also will replace pedestal sump pump in cellar. Old one is having problems starting when there is water to pump.
Duyyi7n.jpg

Gordon, good party turned out good.

Everyone stay safe and well.

Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #185,966  
Coyotes woke me around 4am. They must have had something cornered.
Cold damp wind, furnace coming on regularly.
Not super cold out, about 28F, just penetrating.
Yesterday's slush accumulation now frozen. Should melt by afternoon at least in the sun.
Nothing much planned for the day so a nice fire and some cooking later on.

/ Good morning!!!! #185,967  
No sleep again ugh 41.4 outside high in low 50s maybe snow tonight I think we are too far south

Prayers for all our Country

My truck did that once BEF

/ Good morning!!!! #185,969  
23F cloudy might reach 30F,12mph winds now gusting 35+.

Outside chores done E muffin time. :)
Plans for today...Steps walks clean from driveway etc. plow 3" snow overnight,afternoon plans :unsure: high percentage nap will happen....only 4 hours at part store this morning.

Enjoy your day all.

/ Good morning!!!! #185,970  
37, but I could have sworn when I first got up the thermometer said 43. Going to 53, and maybe a taste of snow tonight.

RNG, maybe there's a reason the bathroom was painted like "refried beans." 😱

Thomas, and RNG, you were right...I took my wife to an early Torchy's Tacos lunch, then headed to a park I've never been, in the foothills near Charlotteville. Good mix of ups and downs to test my ankle and see some beautiful stretches of a 45 acre lake. It was a fun day.

My wife stayed with her mom again last night. Today, I'm meeting my son over where my MIL normally lives to move her apartment to another section of the building where she can get closer supervision, and my wife is bringing her back from the nursing home to this new apartment later.
good morning, 24 going to 47 cloudy condition today

Had a nice Valentine day yesterday. Wife was happy. Youngest D and BF showed up all dressed up in finest with flowers and Bear with bow to celebrate wife. Was a real treat and surprise

We did do a drive down to Harpers Ferry that wife loves to visit.

Not sure what to get into today

The small amount of work yesterday on the overflow has kept the overflow from pooling on the lower driveway. Having the excavator makes many things super easy

Thank you Plow and RNG for comments and many others.

Mostly, this is a new neighbor. Agree enforcement is where this is headed.

RNG, watched some of the Caredge videos. I see what you are taking about making the finance manager frustrated.

View attachment 852399
I love Harper's Ferry, too. We were there exactly 1 year ago yesterday.