Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #185,651  
thanks for explanation Helo.
38 out now, decided to chance it with flowers and left them in greenhouse with a little electric heat.
going out now to see how warm it is in there. Today should be back in the 50's. Propane heater should show up today.
Might make another trip to TSC and pick up a full 30 pounder. With gen, barbecue and greenhouse heater, I have enough uses to have spares.

headed out early this morning to local orchard, get what will likely be the last of the apples for the season. But if they are still crunchy and juicy, I'll keep
buying. By March they get pretty soft except for a few varieties.

hope you all have a nice weekend. Dennis keep having fun, looks like a wonderful trip.

/ Good morning!!!! #185,652  
56 outside this AM, heading to lower 60's. Showers are expected to pass by.

Don't need the rain.

Heading to the Milk House. Should be able to get the Durock all hung up today.

Hope all have a great start to the weekend, Be safe.

/ Good morning!!!! #185,653  
good morning,

46 going to 59 no rain

Coffee is good, fire is going, Cody walked

Still nursing stomach issues but hoping for more improvements to come

Took the ZT mower out yesterday and surveyed the property for trees down. It is easier to get into tight spaces around trees. Found a few that will be cleaned up in the spring.
Thanks Helo. Amazing to see how it was restored. Many years ago was looking out the Cultural Palace 700 ft elevation over Warsaw and the 360 degree view above it had pictures of how it looked at end of WWII. Completely destroyed. And now completely restored

Another Riga picture

ac876e9e-6c65-48ec-a2bc-02faf1af2205.jpg

/ Good morning!!!! #185,654  
Good Morning Guys,
Ct, 33 to start going to 58 ! Sunny and unseasonably warm.

Wanted to get some lathe work done on the front rocker legs, but I have some type of function to go to with the grands and the family ! That starts at 2:30 at least I think we leave the house then , so maybe a little work done !

Dennis, we could view Diamond Head from Waikiki Beach a good distance ! We did that tour, IMO I really didn’t think it was worth it ! JMO ! Whatever you decide, enjoy !

Hope all have a great day ! 🙏
Was planning Diamond head this morning

/ Good morning!!!! #185,655  
Good morning! 60˚F, staying in the 60s all day, South wind changing to a North wind this afternoon with increased chance of rain through tomorrow.

Routine bloodwork yesterday revealed no surprises. The results came out this morning on my portal.

Car got inspected, passed and new inspection sticker put on windshield. $18.50 for the inspection and $57 for the government for the yearly registration renewal.

Mowed the yard yesterday on height 2.
One more low mowing of the yard on height 1 should remove all the dead grass and get it looking good when the spring green grass starts to grow.

The wives won at hand and foot last night, their first win of the year.

My wife has pickle ball lessons today if the rains hold back but my bet is it will be canceled

Today there is an Estate sale down the road. I saw some fertilizer for sale and will see if it is still available. Usually on the last day everything that is left is half price.

/ Good morning!!!! #185,656  
thankfully did not freeze any plants last night, greenhouse got down to 41 and plants looked fine.
going up to almost 60 today so just left them in there.
have another tray to go out later.

just like you wouldn't take a newborn baby out in noon sun for an hour exposed, these plants are
even less durable. Slow transitions are good. Will be good to get propane heater working again in there.

sweet peas doing well. I always thought that was a cute name, will give a little pot of them to an 8 year old grandniece
they are supposed to smell nice.
I know my landlady wants some.

last pic is my up-potting plan. Usually two or three of the small plants are then
replanted in the 2 inch pot, which then will go into a four inch biodegradable planting pot to give away.
a plain old spoon works well for transplanting

Attachments

• IMG_2855[1].JPG
    IMG_2855[1].JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 36
  • IMG_2857[1].JPG
    IMG_2857[1].JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 31
  • IMG_2859[1].JPG
    IMG_2859[1].JPG
    2 MB · Views: 34
   / Good morning!!!! #185,657  
Been up a little while reading news weather. Go to NC today for wife’s watch that has been off for service since last September long time eh

Glad trip is fun BEF really nice pictures

Watched original Star Trek last night, still viable today but Shatner over the top in acting

Hope weather will allow you to things you need to do done L4N

54 presently light rain .01 in rain gauge

Interesting what farmers are doing in Europe ie demonstrations about strict rules on tractors BMW hydrogen powered cars wave of future maybe BMW synthetic diesel fuel interesting perhaps Helo knows of these

Prayers for all our Country

/ Good morning!!!! #185,658  
Good Morning!!!! 39F @ 5:15AM. Partly cloudy skies. High 59F. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph.
Last half of the 10-day is calling for more rain.

That's tough news to take, Ted. Hope he doesn't suffer.

As we were unloading Thursday night the neighbors came by to tell us that the trampoline in the back yard tried to hop the fence in last Sunday's wind. In the process it bent two of the safety net support bars. So now it's more of a hazard than a nuisance, and any hope of selling it is out the window. I'll try ads on Craig's List and Facebook market place to give it away this weekend.

Signed up for garbage service yesterday, $37.50/month for a single 60 gallon can, 2 90 gallon recycle cans, and 2 90 gallon green waste cans. I doubt I'll use all of those once I'm settled, but have enough backed up accumulation to fill them all now. I cancelled garbage service up north last week; good riddance. I paid about the same price for a single 30 gallon can and no capacity to recycle anything. And no extra charge for the spilled garbage they left behind every week.

Got the van unloaded yesterday, and the shelving units moved up to the mezzanine. Moved first half up the stairs in one piece, but it was very awkward. Then had to take it apart anyway to get it into place. Found that all of the cabinets are too tall to fit under the hanging shelves, so will have to move the hanging shelves up an inch or so. Ugh. All this took more time than I'd have liked, so didn't get much unloaded out of the trailer.

My body is feeling all this extra exercise, especially my hands and back. Makes typing a bit painful, but typing helps to work out some of the stiffness. Ah, the joys of aging...

Hope everyone's weekend gets off to a great start!

/ Good morning!!!! #185,659  
Morning all 44 going up to 61 and cloudy, 61 is a bit warm for us in February.
Today son's concert, tomorrow we split up for first time in years.
Him off to Grilfriends house, us to my cousins to watch the superbowl.

Company I work for has 12 commercials during the superbowl and brokered airtime (yes thats a thing) for another 19. Hellmans, pringles, cutwater, Franks hot sauce etc.
The Franks one is interesting as we heard from the creative group manager on how they came up with put the #### on everything slogan. Trying to make it funny and not offend customers.

More panel bits up last night, only a few strips left. If it stays warm may strip and refinish shelves for the back wall. Need to figure out how to rearrange everything to give sons band room and for my work area. This is our main storage are too, so a challenge, which is accepted :)

BEF - great pictures , keep them coming.

M7040 - Riga pics great and get to learn about the areas.

Be well,

/ Good morning!!!! #185,660  
picked up a bag of apples, then headed to TSC.
found out I way overpaid for the empty 30 gal tank there, 109 bucks. Seemed high...
77 dollars on Amazon delivered next day. Well no more tanks from TSC, but I will buy propane there,
despite the 3.99 a gallon price

now to fool around in garage, too nice out though cloudy to stay inside