Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #185,184  
Good Morning
39Ā° and thatā€™s within 5 of the forecast high. Grey, overcast and drizzling. Supposed to clear up later and be nice for the next week. Iā€™m getting tired of the mud.
Not much accomplished yesterday. Went out to lunch at a recently reopened restaurant. It used to be a dive bar with a flop house upstairs. Not any more. The food was good, but pricey. It was their second day being open, and not crowded at all. They were surprised to learn that about one occupant a year died upstairs. I gave them a little more ā€œhistoryā€ of the place, which had been shut down for many years. Was with my wife and a friend thatā€™s a drummer, we played in there for many years.
Other than that, not much until I went out to play last night.
Big change from Sundayā€™s bluegrass, this was Pink Floyd, Rolling Stones, etc.
Tonight will be different again.

Today is cutting sandblast rubber for the rock man, need to get some meds for Zoe, apparently she has Lyme disease. Discovered during routine bloodwork.

/ Good morning!!!! #185,188  
got my FLIR attachment birthday gift, which works on both the iPhone and iPad, I have a lot of little leaks around the house to seal up!
Happy Birthday! That attachment is pretty neat! Good pics!

/ Good morning!!!! #185,189  
Our Golden Sophie had Lymes disease ever year or so test said. It never affected her and Doc said she had built up antibodies so it really never slowed her down. She lived to be 13

/ Good morning!!!! #185,190  
need to get some meds for Zoe, apparently she has Lyme disease. Discovered during routine bloodwork.
Sending good thoughts for Zoe. Hope everything turns out well since you caught it early.